Anyone able to tell me what type of paint damage this is? (2016 EX-T)

dudeitsdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Country flag
Looked up the Dr. Colorchip, they don't have it my color (B593M)

Going to buy the OEM touch-up at a Honda dealership. Don't really trust myself with fixing it so I'll find somebody to do it and pay the labor cost. I'm guessing having the dealership do it will be a rip-off?
That's a bummer. Maybe you can e-mail them and see if they can mix a batch for you? They were pretty helpful about coming up with solutions when the initial paint they shipped didn't match my WOP.

Here's some pics in case anyone was interested:

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone able to tell me what type of paint damage this is?  (2016 EX-T) {filename}

The initial color stuck out like a sore thumb. I e-mailed them about it and they sent over a darker white to mix.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone able to tell me what type of paint damage this is?  (2016 EX-T) {filename}

The

Sponsored

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Looked up the Dr. Colorchip, they don't have it my color (B593M)

Going to buy the OEM touch-up at a Honda dealership. Don't really trust myself with fixing it so I'll find somebody to do it and pay the labor cost. I'm guessing having the dealership do it will be a rip-off?
No offense but how old are you?

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's a bummer. Maybe you can e-mail them and see if they can mix a batch for you? They were pretty helpful about coming up with solutions when the initial paint they shipped didn't match my WOP.

Here's some pics in case anyone was interested:

The initial color stuck out like a sore thumb. I e-mailed them about it and they sent over a darker white to mix.

The

None of your pics are coming through on here. I did open them through imgur and it looks pretty good, though. Thanks. I'm still waiting on my color kit. *fingers crossed*

dudeitsdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Country flag
None of your pics are coming through on here. I did open them through imgur and it looks pretty good, though. Thanks. I'm still waiting on my color kit. *fingers crossed*
Yeah it's not letting me edit it for some reason. Keep getting errors.

jcoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Looks just like a chip in the clear coat only...you could take it to a detailer & they'll tell you what's best. I probably wouldn't add any colored paint to it tho...
Sponsored