PRL intercooler
Hondata Fuel System upgrade
Hondata FlashPro
AWE Track Exhaust/frontpipe
Ballade sports Catless DP
Radium Dual Catch Cans
Rear Hasport motor mount
Acuity Shifter bushing

she made 417HP/407TQ on a Dyno jet which are great numbers and realistic considering a lot of dynos read higher or hub Dyno read very high so as of now im very satisfied with what power should be quite fun!!

thanks Ballade Sports in Garden Grove CA,Forrest in memphis TN
Nice numbers! Any idea what one can expect with just Hondata base map with flex fuel enabled?
Sponsored

Rickyshoots

2019 FK8 Black
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R FK8 SBP,E-250 cargo van,
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
forest in Memphis is my good friend!! That’s awesome man , nice numbers , my fuel kit should be here today , I still need a few other goodies!! But 400hp & 400 torque is looking good man !!
have forrest tune that bad boy!

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
When I computed the RPM required to do what they did, I saw around 8100 RPM to hit their speeds. High RPM and thick tires could do it though.

Edit: Hm... 7800 RPM with 265/35/20 tires would actually do it speed wise; or if running 18"s 265/45/18.

Edit 2: 8000 RPM could be done with 265/40/18. That does seem reasonable.
275/35/18 is accurate size to compute the mph. With that being said if your going by the umber you seein your dash when you shift there is a delay. If I rev out second and put it in neutral I hit 59mph. That’s at 7200. There’s a reason also you might get higher than dead end of the gear. You don’t stop dead in your tracks between gears there’s momentary forward. It’s small like maybe 1-2 mph. I can hit 80mph in third. This means with a 7800 rpm I can hit 86mph in third on stock diameter tire. If you increase tire diameter by 2 percent rotational length increases by 6.28 percent and that makes 92 mph in 3rd. It becomes a domino effect as the higher the gear the bigger the difference. That’s why 4th is so long. Forgot one other thing. Drag tires expand diameter big time. Slicks will easily change that also. I really don’t think it’s much higher than 7200 rpm cause the 2nd gear ends at about 60.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
275/35/18 is accurate size to compute the mph. With that being said if your going by the umber you seein your dash when you shift there is a delay. If I rev out second and put it in neutral I hit 59mph. That’s at 7200. There’s a reason also you might get higher than dead end of the gear. You don’t stop dead in your tracks between gears there’s momentary forward. It’s small like maybe 1-2 mph. I can hit 80mph in third. This means with a 7800 rpm I can hit 86mph in third on stock diameter tire. If you increase tire diameter by 2 percent rotational length increases by 6.28 percent and that makes 92 mph in 3rd. It becomes a domino effect as the higher the gear the bigger the difference. That’s why 4th is so long. Forgot one other thing. Drag tires expand diameter big time. Slicks will easily change that also. I really don’t think it’s much higher than 7200 rpm cause the 2nd gear ends at about 60.
Just rewatched the video and paused right before he shifted in each gear: He was at 35 at the end of 1st, 68 at the end of 2nd, 96 at the end of 3rd, and peaked out at 134 in 4th (don't think it topped out). I do think he's definitely using a bigger tire, possibly a drag tire to put down that sort of power, and over-revving the motor.

Ctr25199_co

First Name
Americo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R 25199
Country flag
Sorry newb question, but tried to search all over...about to get my Hondata Fuel Upgrade tomorrow, anyone install this on their own? If so, any tutorials (pictures are good) on replacing the low pressure fuel pump?

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
Sorry newb question, but tried to search all over...about to get my Hondata Fuel Upgrade tomorrow, anyone install this on their own? If so, any tutorials (pictures are good) on replacing the low pressure fuel pump?
theres an install guide right on hondatas site

Ctr25199_co

First Name
Americo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R 25199
Country flag
Yes, got it, but there are no manuals to show how/where the pump is. Older models, you had to lift up the rear seat to get to it. Hondata stated to reference the car manual, however there are no schematics.

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
Yes, got it, but there are no manuals to show how/where the pump is. Older models, you had to lift up the rear seat to get to it. Hondata stated to reference the car manual, however there are no schematics.
agreed , I’d love a walk threw or step by step to help me out.

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
If you never done fuel system before don’t do it on your own. Also if you e never removed an intake manifold don’t do it yourself. I do not mean air intake. This is much more complicated than doing port injection changes. Especially injector install. You can damage injectors or seals and si ce the injectors are u der full compression and boost It can cause big problems. The di fuel system runs 2900 psi. It’s important to get the lines sealed without damaging them. The in tank pump is not a whole unit swap you have to take out assembly take it apart and change the low pressure pump. If you don’t assemble correctly you can cause Issues. It’s plastic si it can be damaged easily.
red star motoring shows step by step guide but there’s a lot of bolts and brackets you can’t see from top or bottom easily.
I’ve been a tech 21 years. Even I would have to be careful. I remove intake manifolds and do injectors all the time. Plan an entire day or more for DIY and 4-5 hours for professional.
It’s definitely more complicated that replacing stock turbo. Not upgraded just stock.

Ctr25199_co

First Name
Americo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R 25199
Country flag
If you never done fuel system before don’t do it on your own. Also if you e never removed an intake manifold don’t do it yourself. I do not mean air intake. This is much more complicated than doing port injection changes. Especially injector install. You can damage injectors or seals and si ce the injectors are u der full compression and boost It can cause big problems. The di fuel system runs 2900 psi. It’s important to get the lines sealed without damaging them. The in tank pump is not a whole unit swap you have to take out assembly take it apart and change the low pressure pump. If you don’t assemble correctly you can cause Issues. It’s plastic si it can be damaged easily.
red star motoring shows step by step guide but there’s a lot of bolts and brackets you can’t see from top or bottom easily.
I’ve been a tech 21 years. Even I would have to be careful. I remove intake manifolds and do injectors all the time. Plan an entire day or more for DIY and 4-5 hours for professional.
It’s definitely more complicated that replacing stock turbo. Not upgraded just stock.
Jpierro79 Appreciate the advice/concern, I was planning on getting it done professionally, but wanted the tutorial/pictures so I know exactly what they are going to be doing. I have a shop that I trust who normally lets me watch, but unfortunately I’ll be at work during the time she’s scheduled for install. In lieu of being there, I just wanted to get smart on what would be done.
Sponsored