theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
How does this compare with 4 piston fuel pump? Any plan to add support for their pump? Will be good to mix match if their pump is bigger. @Hondata

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
How does this compare with 4 piston fuel pump? Any plan to add support for their pump? Will be good to mix match if their pump is bigger. @Hondata
Don't count on it. They locked the option to their own fuel pump and it's needs a code to unlock the feature. It was released yesterday though. You'll be able to get full e85 on a tune.

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
I just bought the Ktuner but haven't locked it to the car yet. Would it be better to switch to the Flashpro instead and get the fuel system or would I still be ok to tune with the Ktuner? (I'm a noob when it comes to tuning so not to sure, and will def have a pro tune it)

mark_ninan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2R
Country flag
In addition to the fuel system upgrade, consider these other unique advantages:
  • Flex Fuel, for a lot more power
  • Traction control to so you can put that power to the ground
Hey Hondata, I like your dyno charts, but unfortunately there are some countries that don't even have ethanol fuels(like mine?).

What kinda power figures would you get for the following please:
PRL's HVI + IC + Titanium Inlet pipe
catless DP
Stock Exhaust
Water-Meth 50:50
Hondata's fuel pump
PRL's turbo
Hondata tuning
93 Oct Fuel (98Ron)

Anybody can answer this: I could be wrong(please correct me if I am..) but as I understand it the ethanol provides lower temps and so boost can be increased.
Is this how the power increases with E85? Or does the extra oxygen play a part as well?

Would using Water-Meth 50:50 be able to replicate this power? - As it too lowers the engine temps and allows for more boost.

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We prefer to refer to our offering as a fuel system - as it is a number of parts all working together.

The alcohol is a high octane fuel, so the tuning is more aggressive. Direct injection of a high percentage alcohol lowers the in cylinder temperatures - an in cylinder intercooler.

We have a few customers running water meth. We'll share some of their results in a future post.

This is the minimum you would make. 93 will make more. With a turbo upgrade 400-450.

Honda Civic 10th gen HONDATA fuel system upgrade hondata-fuel-system-flex-fuel-e10-375h

Last edited:

mark_ninan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2R
Country flag
We prefer to refer to our offering as a fuel system - as it is a number of parts all working together.

This is the minimum you would make. 93 will make more.

hondata-fuel-system-flex-fuel-e10-375hp-web.png
Thank you for your quick reply. Sorry, meant the Hondata Fuel System... Did you guys by any chance use a turbo blanket &/or Ceramic coating for other exhaust parts when measuring the dyno numbers?

Also, do you see the Stock Exhaust system a limitation for the Hondata Fuel System?

Thank you.

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

mark_ninan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2R
Country flag

The alcohol is a high octane fuel, so the tuning is more aggressive. Direct injection of a high percentage alcohol lowers the in cylinder temperatures - an in cylinder intercooler.

We have a few customers running water meth. We'll share some of their results in a future post.

This is the minimum you would make. 93 will make more. With a turbo upgrade 400-450.

hondata-fuel-system-flex-fuel-e10-375hp.png
That would be awesome. Thank you and looking forward to those posts! Thanks again for your replies.

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
Hey @Hondata , are there any more options for having this installed per your website & instructions? Ike’s Honda Wants 1500$ plus to install this & quotes 11.2 billed hours , but per the instructions it’s 4/5 hour install. and that’s no flashpro or reflash !! That’s Extra.. I’m all ears & patiently waiting for a response from you guys on Helping sort this out for a affordable installation..

Chumbaloo

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r grey
Country flag
You should look around your area to see if any Honda performance shops that can do it. That’s what I’m doing found a shop 900$ to install the fuel system, prl flex fuel kit, and prl charge pipes.

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
You should look around your area to see if any Honda performance shops that can do it. That’s what I’m doing found a shop 900$ to install the fuel system, prl flex fuel kit, and prl charge pipes.
ive looked in my area!! No verified installers, I was then instructed to use @hondatas vendor list , so i started with the places closes to me. Kept getting turned down or they had no clue what it was. Until I contacted Ike’s Honda in Illinois , it’s the only Honda dealership I know even quoting a price for install at 11.2 billed hours & well over 1500$ plus the cost of flashpro. something unfortunately doesn’t feel right about that. So any shops we can compile a list of , or install cost , will help every member!! I was hoping Hondata would chime inn. I’m sure they will at any minute
Sponsored