How long did your drivers floor mat last?

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I have Findway mats through 10200 miles, and they are great. The only area I wish they had rubber was between where the other two are, because that's where my left foot sits when getting ready to use the clutch. That's the only area there would form a hole if anything, but I hope that's not for a long, long time.

Everything else looks completely fine, and I love them.
Sponsored

ITGRAD

Love my Civic!!!
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring and 2015 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the OEM All weather mats and have been happy with them so far.

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
Similar issue on my old (vw jetta).. weak floor mats (carpeted mats, not those crazy weathertech like liners)... but since I was really cheap, I must have used over the years a 1/2 roll of duct tape reinforcing the back side of the mat :D to make them last. other than the hole they mat looked fine

Vacummed out the mats over the holiday weekend. Noticed the first worn through spot from my heel wearing out the material. 16 months/28k miles.

beachesatnormandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
Anyone have another carpeted recommendation? I drive barefoot and prefer to have carpeted mats, but like everyone else I'm already burning a wear mark into the driver side mat. I'd love to get a higher quality carpeted floor mat set to run during the summer months.

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Picked up a felt furniture pad pack from the dollar store, cut the giant square one in half and stuck it to the underside of where my driver's mat is starting to wear through to protect the carpet underneath. Can't tell it's there at all. This will tide me over until I order real floor mats.

OP
OP
integra15

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Anyone have another carpeted recommendation? I drive barefoot and prefer to have carpeted mats, but like everyone else I'm already burning a wear mark into the driver side mat. I'd love to get a higher quality carpeted floor mat set to run during the summer months.
I ended up getting the lloyds mats (fronts only). They are the best carpeted mats as you can get and are Honda licensed. I was very impressed by them.

beachesatnormandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
Thank you for the response. Which version of the Lloyd mats did you end up going with?

I ended up getting the lloyds mats (fronts only). They are the best carpeted mats as you can get and are Honda licensed. I was very impressed by them.

Keropi76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
LOVE the findway, I recommend them to everybody I know that is looking for floormats. Super easy to clean in winter.

My original mats for my 2016 LX lasted only 1000km, they changed them under warranty and the new ones barely lasted longer. My car was a manual version, guess there is more rubbing because of the clutch.

When I got my new SI, I didn't take any chances and installed the Findway right away.

OP
OP
integra15

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Thank you for the response. Which version of the Lloyd mats did you end up going with?
Ebony color Ultimats. They were recommended to me now I recommend them too haha. Got the SI logo, looks perfect

There are coupons easily found on the internet as well.

SpinRush

First Name
Big Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 ( Waiting )
Country flag
I immediately took out the Type R floor mats and went with this. No holes, super easy to shine up, and at night they reflect the interior lights with a bit more red.

Honda Civic 10th gen How long did your drivers floor mat last? C84A3CBB-35BC-4BB6-B596-73441EC17835

dnnymdna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I immediately took out the Type R floor mats and went with this. No holes, super easy to shine up, and at night they reflect the interior lights with a bit more red.

C84A3CBB-35BC-4BB6-B596-73441EC17835.jpeg
These are absolutely eye catching. Where’d you get them at ?!

SpinRush

First Name
Big Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 ( Waiting )
Country flag
These are absolutely eye catching. Where’d you get them at ?!
I got them at the Tokyo Auto Salon back in January this year. It’s a company called Laille.

shadekun

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Sorry if someone posted its early in the morning for me so didn't read through all the pages but I got these
oEdRo Floor Mats Compatible for 2016-2019 Honda Civic Sedan/Civic Hatchback/Civic Type R, Unique Black TPE All-Weather Guard Includes 1st and 2nd Row: Front, Rear, Full Set Liners https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KYNJN5L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_zuerDbKABHAWM

Cheap and high wall. Also fits like a glove and I like how the rear passenger mat is one solid piece.

Edit: Of course check for specific car model

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
The OEM carpet mats are pretty much trash. Then again I could say the same for old RAV4 mats that can detach and jam themselves against the pedals and kill you.

hicompb18c1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Accord LX (wife's)
Country flag
Does anyone have experience with the red CTR/HFP mats? I'm wondering how they hold up to normal use. Don't want to pay $100 if they're as weak as the stock ones on my Si :(
Sponsored