Horrible parking civics

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha, I think that's the silver SUV showing through the rear window of the Civic.
Oh. Yeah, could be. Hard to tell on my phone here. I still like my bird shit theory. I know they sure like my car. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
lol wtf. anyway yeah here in CA you just get dealer plates with their location... but my plates arrived in less then 2 weeks

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
Lol I love how we don't get our license plate right away. I used the toll road for free every other day (didn't want to get carried away) lmao

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Lol I love how we don't get our license plate right away. I used the toll road for free every other day (didn't want to get carried away) lmao
hhaha nice! once i drove to laguna beach from riverside and there was no way around a toll road.. it was about 1am no cars anywhere in sigh and i always carry a screwdriver so long story short i took both plates off and drove past it lol. turns out the one day pass is only 2$ so i should have just paid lol

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
I have had my plates for like, a month now? Still haven't put them on, haha.
hahaa nice... i want to take my front plate off but i've got a fix ticket for that in the past in my old car and now with this civic having 20% tint all around i just keep both my plates on lol

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
hhaha nice! once i drove to laguna beach from riverside and there was no way around a toll road.. it was about 1am no cars anywhere in sigh and i always carry a screwdriver so long story short i took both plates off and drove past it lol. turns out the one day pass is only 2$ so i should have just paid lol
Which toll road did you have to take? I've always taken the long way home from Laguna >_>

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Which toll road did you have to take? I've always taken the long way home from Laguna >_>
you know what j'm not even sure it was laguna now that i think about it lol. but i was basically stuck i had to go through a toll rode and did what i did all for 2$ hahha now i know

zaver5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Seconded. I second it? I've never written that out...

Anyways I purchased a civic 2 months ago and I am still waiting on plates. Also AutoNation is the worst dealer ive stepped foot into but I won't rant.

StevenK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
I don't know what it is about this car, but I have a hard time seeing the lines and centering the car. I'm usually within the lines, but not perfectly center like my ooooooold Accord.
Me too. Especially when backing into a spot, it's never straight. My old CL backs in straight as an arrow. Strange.

Boz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan - Modern Steel Metalic / Black
Country flag
I agree. My 2016 Civic is a lot harder to park straight and centered than my 2010 Mazda 5 and 2001 Accord were.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyways I purchased a civic 2 months ago and I am still waiting on plates.
Uhmmm...how is that possible? You might wanna get with them, because it's illegal to go that long without tags no matter what the excuse is. The police can write you a ticket. You could possibly beat the ticket in court, but that's a freaking hassle. I don't know what this Autonation is, but you need to call them and tell them to get your tags to you by tomorrow. Sometimes you kinda have to be a dick to get through to some people. If they start giving you the run around, tell them your gonna make a YouTube video extolling their wonderful virtues along with calling the Better Business Bureau and the local DMV to report them. They might respond that they dont care, but they do.

LimeyDi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.limeydi.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXL
What? they didn't want anyone to hit their Lambo I mean Civic lol.
Back when I was a cube monkey, a new employee (a lawyer ...) parked his brand new white car (a Camaro? not sure) diagonally - DIAGONALLY - across two spaces in our very small parking lot on his FIRST DAY at work. The very next day, he was side-swiped on his way to work and got in 3 hours late. Not to say there was schadenfreude, but the problem wasn't the car or the desire to protect it, it was, and is, the gigantic ego of someone thinking that the rules of civilized social behavior apply only to others. I actually think that getting a tiny - really tiny - little ding on a new car takes the pressure off. I got mine - a scrape on the plastic wing mirror - and fixed it invisibly with the Honda paint pen. I'm not saying I don't try really, really hard not to let my gorgeous Burgundy Night Peal EXL get damaged, but I am not as anxious and sweaty while parking as I used to be.And I do still have trouble judging the parking space - as others have commented - after all, my last car was the 2002 Civic. Big diff. No complaints.
Sponsored