Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport, '90 240sx S13
Country flag
Hello again all, A while ago I changed the front bumper garnish / fog light casing / however you classify it, and for a while I've been driving with the dash light saying radar obstructed. I feel like I finally have some time this weekend to pull off my front bumper and try to remove / relocate it. So with that I'm wondering is it possible to either remove or relocate this radar and where is it located. Any help would be appreciated thank you
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
You can’t redo this yourself DIY. You can move it around but you’ll likely have to recalibrate it and that is not a DIY job. When you changed the garnishes, this is unfortunately a reality. You’re not going to get around it.

OP
OP
AaronStrong

AaronStrong

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport, '90 240sx S13
Country flag
You can’t redo this yourself DIY. You can move it around but you’ll likely have to recalibrate it and that is not a DIY job. When you changed the garnishes, this is unfortunately a reality. You’re not going to get around it.
I see, no worries I'm already used to it just wanted to see if I could try do clean up my dash a bit, thanks though

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can’t have the lights in front of the radar. That’s why it’s saying obstructed. The radar is designed to bypass the thickness of the oem cover. Increase the thickness let alone add electronics in front of it will cause that problem.
Sponsored