Honda Civic 2016 - Android Auto

Michwon4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX
Hello Honda Peeps,

So I recently bought a Honda Civic EX-HS 2016 and there was one minor detail I noticed. When you have Google Maps on the screen and flip the right turn signal, the screen would revert back to the app home page on Android Auto. It gets pretty annoying as I wish to have the Google Maps on after signaling. My question: is there any way to have the Google Map screen return after having the right side mirror on instead of the apps list?

Regards,

Michael
Sponsored

ediblebirch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7 ST
Country flag
I experienced this when I had my sensitivity set to high. I have since set that to low and all my problems seem to have disappeared... for now.

OP
OP

Michwon4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX
Could you elaborate on the sensitivity?

amalgamate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
This happens to me sometimes. Sometimes it goes back to the nav, sometimes it goes to the google home page. Not sure what the variable is that causes this.

Plexi_Lexi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-L 2016
I experienced this when I had my sensitivity set to high. I have since set that to low and all my problems seem to have disappeared... for now.
So, if I remember correctly: hit the home button and go to settings. I think it is in system settings, from there you will find a line item called sensitivity (there's a word before it I just can't remember) go ahead and set that to low and try it out.

There are a lot of settings in the Civic, play with a few if you can.
Sponsored