First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th(FC)
Country flag
Hi everybody,
Today I would like to share something about installing 15mm+20mm BONOSS Forged Active Cooling Wheel Spacers for my Honda Civic 10th(FC) with you.
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic 10th(FC) Wheels Upgrades. Install 15mm+20mm Wheel Spacers 1

My Honda Civic 10th(FC):
Chassis model: X (FC)
PCD: 5*114.3 mm
CB: 64.1 mm
Thread: M12*1.5 mm
Seat Type: Rounded seat
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic 10th(FC) Wheels Upgrades. Install 15mm+20mm Wheel Spacers BONOSS Wheel Spacers

I got them on eBay, took me several days to receive them. I can't wait to install them on my vehicle.
But before you choose the right spacers, you need to measure the thickness data that fit the wheels:
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic 10th(FC) Wheels Upgrades. Install 15mm+20mm Wheel Spacers 2

Cleaning the wheel hub:
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic 10th(FC) Wheels Upgrades. Install 15mm+20mm Wheel Spacers clean wheel hub

Much better after cleaning. Now let's get to the installation part:
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic 10th(FC) Wheels Upgrades. Install 15mm+20mm Wheel Spacers 10

Since I get the right data, I can install them easily!
Let's take a look:
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic 10th(FC) Wheels Upgrades. Install 15mm+20mm Wheel Spacers 8

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic 10th(FC) Wheels Upgrades. Install 15mm+20mm Wheel Spacers 9

Fit perfectly, right?
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic 10th(FC) Wheels Upgrades. Install 15mm+20mm Wheel Spacers 16

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic 10th(FC) Wheels Upgrades. Install 15mm+20mm Wheel Spacers 17

As you guys can see, compared with the original car, it has been greatly improved in appearance and stability.
Thanks for reading!

OP
OP
Dylan Smith

Dylan Smith

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th(FC)
Country flag
For more details, you can watch my video on YouTube:

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
Looks good, but you didn't have to shave down the original studs for the 15 mm? Or those wheels have some big pockets?

Michael's FC2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX sedan
Country flag
Hi everybody,
Today I would like to share something about installing 15mm+20mm BONOSS Forged Active Cooling Wheel Spacers for my Honda Civic 10th(FC) with you.
1.jpg

My Honda Civic 10th(FC):
Chassis model: X (FC)
PCD: 5*114.3 mm
CB: 64.1 mm
Thread: M12*1.5 mm
Seat Type: Rounded seat
BONOSS Wheel Spacers.jpg

I got them on eBay, took me several days to receive them. I can't wait to install them on my vehicle.
But before you choose the right spacers, you need to measure the thickness data that fit the wheels:
2.jpg

Cleaning the wheel hub:
clean wheel hub.jpg

Much better after cleaning. Now let's get to the installation part:
10.jpg

Since I get the right data, I can install them easily!
Let's take a look:
8.jpg

9.jpg

Fit perfectly, right?
16.jpg

17.jpg

As you guys can see, compared with the original car, it has been greatly improved in appearance and stability.
Thanks for reading!
Dude nice instruction guide! I already know all of this, but I'm sure this will help tons of people on here! I'm guessing you went with 15 in the front and 20 in the back? I bought 20s for all four. Another brand from eBay dynotech. I'll post a pic after I receive it. Been waiting for a while now LoL.

OP
OP
Dylan Smith

Dylan Smith

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th(FC)
Country flag
Looks good, but you didn't have to shave down the original studs for the 15 mm? Or those wheels have some big pockets?
No need, yes, these wheels have some pockets which wrap the extended part. They fit well, looks perfect!

Last edited:

OP
OP
Dylan Smith

Dylan Smith

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th(FC)
Country flag
Dude nice instruction guide! I already know all of this, but I'm sure this will help tons of people on here! I'm guessing you went with 15 in the front and 20 in the back? I bought 20s for all four. Another brand from eBay dynotech. I'll post a pic after I receive it. Been waiting for a while now LoL.
Yes, I went with front 15, rear 20. Looking forward to your sharing. Cause we all know that's really funny, right?

Thatboy2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatchback civic sport
Country flag
do the 2016-19 spacers also fit for the 2020? thinking of getting some but cant seem to find some for 2020 hatchback
Sponsored