• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: J's Racing SUS Plus Dual 70RS (semi-Ti) - Vancouver Canada - WA ok

Akord

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
J's Racing SUS Exhaust Plus Dual 70RS (semi-titanium). Bought brand new local in Vancouver Canada. Total with taxes + install is just over 3k cad. Had it on my ride for a month. Don't need to wait months for production (when you order new one). Selling because changing up cars.

LOCATED in VANCOUVER BC, can come view and hear exhaust on car, or I can take it off and deliver to WA for additional fee. Willing to knock off $ in exchange for stock exhaust.

$1700 USD picked up, or +$ for shipping or delivery to WA. Mint condition, my car has been in storage since November so its been off the road.

Maintaining its full straight structure (the signature of J's Racing exhausts), this is a premium semi-titanium exhaust with stainless body and titanium tail.

The main pipe and the silencer are made of C304 stainless. Manufactured by a use of three-dimensional bender, the exhaust pipe has beautiful curves which produce super smooth air flow with the optimal exhaust speed. The popular dolphin tail boasts 114 mm diameter for a very impressive view.

Utilizing the TIG welding this exhaust is made by an experienced craftsman one by one with the quality as the utmost importance.

In order to achieve both an excellent boost response and a superb acceleration at a higher rev range, the main pipes are designed as 70 mm - 60mm x2 with only one silencer. The heavy low pitched exhaust note from the turbo will excite you for a spirited driving.

- Material SUS304, Titanium - Structure 70mm - 60mm x 2 to 114mm x 2 - Main pipe 1.2mm thick - Specifically designed for the Civic Type R (FK8)

Link for sound clips:

Direct link from J's Racing:
http://www.j-sracingusa.com/jsusa/index.asp?xMODE=SHOP&xSW=3&xNO=T304W-K8-70RS
Sponsored

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Much quieter than expected that sounds nice, first clips is a Greddy exhaust though?

Wonder how much weight the Ti exhaust saves over stock did you weigh them by chance?

OP
OP
Akord

Akord

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
whoops my bad linked wrong video. The exhaust is loud though, comparable to Spoon N1 for DC2 / EK.

I didn't get a chance to weigh and compare, but I remember reading a comparison somewhere, maybe the exhaust forum of this group. I will link if I can find. From my understanding there is minor weight savings as this is not the full titanium version (but thats almost like an extra 2 grand lol), but noticable as the stock exhaust is heavy.

bngtrrz

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Is it still available? How much shipped to Oahu? 96782

OP
OP
Akord

Akord

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Hi guys sorry for the late messages, exhaust has been sold already, thank you!
Sponsored