• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: J's racing Exhaust

Gily

First Name
Gily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Exhaust is out of the car packed and ready to ship - Pending sale

For sale my J's racing exhaust with 2,000 miles on it (in perfect condition), for me its the best sounding exhaust period; selling it as we are expecting a child and the FK8 is my daily driver so I need to tone down the exhaust for now, I will be installing my OEM exhaust back. Selling it for $1550 shipped (Located in El Paso, TX.)

J's Racing SUS Exhaust Plus Dual 70RS (semi-titanium) Don't need to wait months for production (when you order new one).

Maintaining its full straight structure (the signature of J's Racing exhausts), this is a premium semi-titanium exhaust with stainless body and titanium tail.

The main pipe and the silencer are made of C304 stainless. Manufactured by a use of three-dimensional bender, the exhaust pipe has beautiful curves which produce super smooth air flow with the optimal exhaust speed. The popular dolphin tail boasts 114 mm diameter for a very impressive view.

Utilizing the TIG welding this exhaust is made by an experienced craftsman one by one with the quality as the utmost importance.

In order to achieve both an excellent boost response and a superb acceleration at a higher rev range, the main pipes are designed as 70 mm - 60mm x2 with only one silencer. The heavy low pitched exhaust note from the turbo will excite you for a spirited driving.

- Material SUS304, Titanium - Structure 70mm - 60mm x 2 to 114mm x 2 - Main pipe 1.2mm thick - Specifically designed for the Civic Type R (FK8)

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: J's racing Exhaust js 2
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: J's racing Exhaust js 3
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: J's racing Exhaust js4
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: J's racing Exhaust ex1
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: J's racing Exhaust ex2
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: J's racing Exhaust ex3

Last edited:

Bombayite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8
Country flag
Is this the J's Racing SUS Exhaust Plus Dual 70 RS?
Is this Catback only or with down pipe?

OP
OP
Gily

Gily

First Name
Gily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Is this the J's Racing SUS Exhaust Plus Dual 70 RS?
Is this Catback only or with down pipe?
Yes it is the J's Racing SUS Exhaust Plus Dual 70 RS and its catback only.

OP
OP
Gily

Gily

First Name
Gily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Lowering the price to $1600 shipped

Fk8zaddy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r
Country flag
For sale my J's racing exhaust with 2,000 miles on it (in perfect condition), for me its the best sounding exhaust period; selling it as we are expecting a child and the FK8 is my daily driver so I need to tone down the exhaust for now, I will be installing my OEM exhaust back. Selling it for $1600 shipped (Located in El Paso, TX.)

js 2.jpg
js 3.jpg
js4.jpg
is it
For sale my J's racing exhaust with 2,000 miles on it (in perfect condition), for me its the best sounding exhaust period; selling it as we are expecting a child and the FK8 is my daily driver so I need to tone down the exhaust for now, I will be installing my OEM exhaust back. Selling it for $1600 shipped (Located in El Paso, TX.)

js 2.jpg
js 3.jpg
js4.jpg
is it resonated

OP
OP
Gily

Gily

First Name
Gily
Threads
Reaction score