OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
That track hasn't even been started. Did you see the video of the ride around it? LOL!
yea, I saw the video and is excite to go! I was born in that country but never gone back in almost 40 years. but wow, it is a growing country. let's hope they can complete the track on time...
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
the 2nd one will not happen, as Porsche and Lamborghini have already backed out...if they (FIA) can't make cost cap concessions, then it won't happen. F1 is still too expensive to competitive.

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
the 2nd one will not happen, as Porsche and Lamborghini have already backed out...if they (FIA) can't make cost cap concessions, then it won't happen. F1 is still too expensive to competitive.

Agreed . With Porsche, Audi and Lamborghini all under VW ownership.. and VW reeling from Dieselgate and changing climates in Europe, I can't see them spending the 100's of millions of dollars to build a new engine (powerunit?) from scratch. Sorry. Nothing to gain getting your ass kicked by competitors (MB and Ferrari) for 3-5 years while you sort it out.

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Agreed . With Porsche, Audi and Lamborghini all under VW ownership.. and VW reeling from Dieselgate and changing climates in Europe, I can't see them spending the 100's of millions of dollars to build a new engine (powerunit?) from scratch. Sorry. Nothing to gain getting your ass kicked by competitors (MB and Ferrari) for 3-5 years while you sort it out.
yup, no sense joining as "back markers".

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't see it becoming a driver vs driver competition unless they were to go to a same engine layout for every team and that will never happen.