EX-L Leather...Worth it!?

TyBu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I test-drove an EX-L at night and the headlights seemed so dim I thought they were broken. Pretty much the only reason I got the touring. Something to consider if you're considering buying and have only checked out the car during the day. Probably less of an issue for some than others.

edit: the leather is really nice. Much nicer than the leather in other cars I've experienced.
Sponsored

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L , 2011 CTS-V
Country flag
To me what the ex-l had was what I wanted in my daily driver (leather seats / steering wheel , heated seats ) I would have preferred the black leather but the burgundy night pearl is only avail with ivory .

johnnywatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Aegean Blue
I have not taken delivery of the car yet, but I have test driven both leather and non-leather.

Don't care much for Honda fabric to be honest. They're alright. The leather just makes everything seem a bit more upscale, because they put it where your hands will go (shift knob/steering wheel).

The EX-L also isn't that much of a departure in price from the EX-T. So I didn't see a reason NOT to get it. It made the 24k car seem a lot more expensive.

I got it with Sensing btw.