Does anyone know how to remove bird poop stains?

Roan14

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2018
Country flag
So far no luck with the product I bought from Autozone, see picture attached , any tips on how to remove / fix this ?

Honda Civic 10th gen Does anyone know how to remove bird poop stains? 66512500-97E3-412F-A29C-10749ED120F7

Honda Civic 10th gen Does anyone know how to remove bird poop stains? EB987698-36D3-46FA-8F38-7DDCACCB2DC2

TimberWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If it doesn't wipe off, the paint is damaged. You can try polishing it. Hopefully it hasn't eaten all the way through the clear coat.

OP
OP
Roan14

Roan14

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2018
Country flag
If it doesn't wipe off, the paint is damaged. You can try polishing it. Hopefully it hasn't eaten all the way through the clear coat.
I just got the car like 2 weeks ago from a Certified Preowned Honda Dealership, I’m sure I didn’t get the car like this , and it hasn’t really been sunny out here where I live so I’m hoping the damage isn’t that severe , how much would it cost to fix this?

engineering

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I just got the car like 2 weeks ago from a Certified Preowned Honda Dealership, I’m sure I didn’t get the car like this , and it hasn’t really been sunny out here where I live so I’m hoping the damage isn’t that severe , how much would it cost to fix this?

Use WD40, I use it for Bird poop stains and it comes right off, spray a bunch on the stain and wait about a minute or two to let it break down the stain, then wipe off with a towel.

VTecYoSelfB4UWreckYoSelf

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
Spray it with alcohol, clay bar, then use a polishing compound on it.

OP
OP
Roan14

Roan14

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2018
Country flag
Use WD40, I use it for Bird poop stains and it comes right off, spray a bunch on the stain and wait about a minute or two to let it break down the stain, then wipe off with a towel.
will
Will it cause any damage ? I just got the car not long ago and would hate to already ruin the paint by trying to fix it ?

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Wash the car, polish/clay bar, rewax, and/or ceramic coat it.
Sponsored