FrankTheTank21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
What’s up guys, Tomorrow is the day that I finally trade in my 16-EXT for the 2020 SI I’m beyond excited. (If I can I’ll show all the final numbers for Anyone who lives around me or just for the future references for anyone). I live in the north east area just wondering if anyone has good financing unions or banks for my loan (I have really good credit) I got a couple quotes but my cheap ass won’t be satisfied until I go through all my options
Sponsored

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I went with the Honda financing through the dealership, which was (and currently still is) 1.9% on up to a 60 month financing term.

I couldn't find anything under 3-3.5% through third party credit unions or banks.

OP
OP
FrankTheTank21

FrankTheTank21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I went with the Honda financing through the dealership, which was (and currently still is) 1.9% on up to a 60 month financing term.

I couldn't find anything under 3-3.5% through third party credit unions or banks.

I was also getting those numbers as well with 2.9 for 72 months as another option

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
With Corona, it seems as though many dealerships are offering 0% for 60 or 72 months. A lot were also offering more on trade-ins. It wouldn't hurt to ask the dealer if they could do 0%? Maybe even possibly get an offer from another dealership and use that to threaten them lol.

I bought my car on memorial day last year, and I got the special 2.9% offer Honda had, which was the best rate I could find.

OP
OP
FrankTheTank21

FrankTheTank21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
With Corona, it seems as though many dealerships are offering 0% for 60 or 72 months. A lot were also offering more on trade-ins. It wouldn't hurt to ask the dealer if they could do 0%? Maybe even possibly get an offer from another dealership and use that to threaten them lol.

I bought my car on memorial day last year, and I got the special 2.9% offer Honda had, which was the best rate I could find.
The only problem with a competitive offer is... the black SI on that lot is the ONLY one within 150 miles of me.... there’s only a total of 4 New Si’s locates near me in general

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The only problem with a competitive offer is... the black SI on that lot is the ONLY one within 150 miles of me.... there’s only a total of 4 New Si’s locates near me in general
Oh wow, that sucks. Is it just the black color, or the SI? I didn't realize black was such a limited color lol

OP
OP
FrankTheTank21

FrankTheTank21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Oh wow, that sucks. Is it just the black color, or the SI? I didn't realize black was such a limited color lol
Yeah I’ve always had black cars in my life I like the blacked out look better once I tint windows get new black rims etc. there’s 1 black sedan 1 red sedan and a couple grey sedan and coupes. It’s real limited around me for most things usually which sucks. Downfall of living in the smallest state in the country lol

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
My credit score was below average but HFS offered me 1.9% on 60 months with 0 down in early-May. I'm sure if the finance manager at your local dealer really wanted the sale, they can easily get you to 0.9%, or even 0% (although 0.9% is the lowest I've seen HFS give).

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I was offered 1.9%/60 months or 2.9%/72 months, and I have upper tier, but not excellent credit.

if there’s only one in your area, don’t miss out over a small finance fee. You can always (if you’re able) make larger payments to help avoid paying the full finance fees.

OP
OP
FrankTheTank21

FrankTheTank21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I was offered 1.9%/60 months or 2.9%/72 months, and I have upper tier, but not excellent credit.

if there’s only one in your area, don’t miss out over a small finance fee. You can always (if you’re able) make larger payments to help avoid paying the full finance fees.
Yeah it’s looking like my only option is 1.9 60 2.9 72 Ima put 5gs down use the 90 days to save up another G or two and go from there

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah I’ve always had black cars in my life I like the blacked out look better once I tint windows get new black rims etc. there’s 1 black sedan 1 red sedan and a couple grey sedan and coupes. It’s real limited around me for most things usually which sucks. Downfall of living in the smallest state in the country lol
Oh man, and I thought I had it bad living in some small town in the middle of Georgia lol

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I bought my car, I got the HFS 0.9% for 36mos dealing with multiple dealerships only thru emails. Getting 0% with HFS might not be possible since I haven't seen HFS rate ever goes that low, ony Toyota. Most of the times, your local dealership will always offer higher rate than the HFS but in this day and time, you might luck out with your negotiation skill. The way I see it, 1.9% for 60mos is your best bet since I don't believe in lower payments in longer terms. Ask them to throw in some extended warranty/oil change package free of charge for the 1.9% @60mos to sweeten the deal. I also assumed that you did your research on the OTD price for your SI during the pandemic.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
Awesome you're doing all the homework before you sign on the dotted line. I went in early March knowing nothing and needing a car and my dealer gave me 2.9% thru Honda even though I have excellent credit and there was a 1.9% offer going on at the time. AND then they only gave me one key fob and gave me a hand written IOU asked me to come in to get the other one and when I show up another day, they tried to nickel and dime me to pay $90 for it saying there's no record on computer for the missing fob. I argued and they finally gave it to me for free. smh...

OP
OP
FrankTheTank21

FrankTheTank21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
When I bought my car, I got the HFS 0.9% for 36mos dealing with multiple dealerships only thru emails. Getting 0% with HFS might not be possible since I haven't seen HFS rate ever goes that low, ony Toyota. Most of the times, your local dealership will always offer higher rate than the HFS but in this day and time, you might luck out with your negotiation skill. The way I see it, 1.9% for 60mos is your best bet since I don't believe in lower payments in longer terms. Ask them to throw in some extended warranty/oil change package free of charge for the 1.9% @60mos to sweeten the deal. I also assumed that you did your research on the OTD price for your SI during the pandemic.
Yeah been looking at the forum for other people’s prices and been calling multiple people I been on the hunt for about 2 months so I’ve planned everything out

OP
OP
FrankTheTank21

FrankTheTank21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Awesome you're doing all the homework before you sign on the dotted line. I went in early March knowing nothing and needing a car and my dealer gave me 2.9% thru Honda even though I have excellent credit and there was a 1.9% offer going on at the time. AND then they only gave me one key fob and gave me a hand written IOU asked me to come in to get the other one and when I show up another day, they tried to nickel and dime me to pay $90 for it saying there's no record on computer for the missing fob. I argued and they finally gave it to me for free. smh...
Sheesh they always try to get their bottom line... making you spend more money. Thanks tho I’ll keep this in the back of my head and get EVERYTHING in writing.
Sponsored