Country flag

ZdH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACURA TSX Superchrged, 2010 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Accord
Country flag
Guys,
It's just slightly early on this but if you want to other-market your US CTR, you're going to need some part numbers. Hopefully this thread will lead to some parts exchange between US and UK at a minimum!

Bumper Side Marker Lights- US lenses are amber. EDM lenses are clear. JDM are ? Canada are Amber. Likely direct swap, no mod required.
US- 33800-TBA-A02-Passenger Side, 33850-TBA-A02-Driver Side
EDM- 34350-tet-h01 (unknown side, but probably 'Driver')
JDM-
Canada - probably the same

Tail lights - US housing has no REAR Foglights. EDM has rear fog lights. JDM probably has rear fog lights. Canada probably does not have Rear foglights. Should be an easy swap in except for getting the rear fog light to work...
US- 33500-TGG-A01 Passenger Side, 33550-TGG-A01-Driver Side
EDM-
JDM-
Canada? Same as US?

Headlight/Foglight stalk - US will have headlight and foglight. EDM/JDM probably has control for rear fog. Canada probably follows US. This switch mounts to the Left of the steering wheel. Modification to the connector is likely if doing a rear fog light swap/installation.
US - 35255-T2A-X42
EDM-
JDM
Canada?

Side Mirrors - US side mirrors are power adjust but not likely Defrosted or Power Folding. EDM has Power, Power Fold, and probably Defrost. JDM is probably the same as EDM. Canada probably has Defrost but not Power Fold. It appears the colored portion is just a snap-on piece meaning you buy the mirror assembly and you buy the color-matching portion separately.
US- *These mirrors have LaneWatch* - 76208-TGG-307-Pass Side 76258-TGG-307-Driver Side.
EDM-
JDM-
Canada-

side Mirror adjuster switch- US will not have power fold. EDM/JDM should. Canada unknown. In the past, the harness that plugs into this switch was the same, 8 or 10 pin connector, it just had blank pins in the US that were occupied in the EDM/JDM by the Defrost or Power Fold signal wires.
US-35190-T6A-J01
EDM-
JDM-
Canada?

More to come - CTR Seats w/ Seat Heaters, bumpers w/wo sensing, LDW parts, LKA parts, ACC parts, and parking sensors. Feel free to contribute guys! I'll try to edit this post with updated part #'s so they aren't all strung out through the thread.
Do you know if we can get a Passenger side mirror with the lane watch and plug it in to the TYPE R, Do you think the wire/hookup will be there

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Do you know if we can get a Passenger side mirror with the lane watch and plug it in to the TYPE R, Do you think the wire/hookup will be there
I still don't know yet...

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Knowing how 99% of Hondas are built in terms of differences in markets, no, the wiring harness will be completely different and not preloaded for extra stuff for other markets. I know guys who've done the power folding mirror swap on an MDX and they had to import a whole new harness simply because the one on the US model didn't have the wiring to begin with.

Dr_Drache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 CRX - 2017 FK8 TypeR
Country flag
Knowing how 99% of Hondas are built in terms of differences in markets, no, the wiring harness will be completely different and not preloaded for extra stuff for other markets. I know guys who've done the power folding mirror swap on an MDX and they had to import a whole new harness simply because the one on the US model didn't have the wiring to begin with.
this is not 100% written in stone, since the civic a true global platform. I've done swaps with other civics where the only thing I had to change was the components, the plugs were populated.

ZdH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACURA TSX Superchrged, 2010 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Accord
Country flag
this is not 100% written in stone, since the civic a true global platform. I've done swaps with other civics where the only thing I had to change was the components, the plugs were populated.
The reason why I asked is becaus in the US the regualr hatchbacks come with the Lane watch camera so I figured if regular Hatches have them then the Type R might already be wired for it.

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
My driver side mirror has a 14-pin harness with only 5 of the pins wired. I have yet to check the door panel side of the harness if it is actually populated, but I highly doubt it considering the harness is a different part number on the touring vs EX (mirror turn indicator lamps).

s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
The S2000 was a global car too, but when I tried to retrofit the rear fog lights, I had to obtain a piece of the EDM harness from someone who didn't want the rear fog functionality so I could wire it properly. If I remember, buying the entire harness from the UK parts dept was pretty expensive.

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
The S2000 was a global car too, but when I tried to retrofit the rear fog lights, I had to obtain a piece of the EDM harness from someone who didn't want the rear fog functionality so I could wire it properly. If I remember, buying the entire harness from the UK parts dept was pretty expensive.
We should try to figure out who Honda has used for their connectors and such and buy from them.

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
The reason why I asked is becaus in the US the regualr hatchbacks come with the Lane watch camera so I figured if regular Hatches have them then the Type R might already be wired for it.
While we can't definitively tell, if it's any indication, the thai clear sidemarkers had different bulb holders for the bulbs than the north american ones.

It really comes down to suppliers, not so much Honda.

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
Guys,
It's just slightly early on this but if you want to other-market your US CTR, you're going to need some part numbers. Hopefully this thread will lead to some parts exchange between US and UK at a minimum!

Bumper Side Marker Lights- US lenses are amber. EDM lenses are clear. JDM are ? Canada are Amber. Likely direct swap, no mod required.
US- 33800-TBA-A02-Passenger Side, 33850-TBA-A02-Driver Side
EDM- 34350-tet-h01 (unknown side, but probably 'Driver')
JDM-
Canada - probably the same

Tail lights - US housing has no REAR Foglights. EDM has rear fog lights. JDM probably has rear fog lights. Canada probably does not have Rear foglights. Should be an easy swap in except for getting the rear fog light to work...
US- 33500-TGG-A01 Passenger Side, 33550-TGG-A01-Driver Side
EDM-
JDM-
Canada? Same as US?

Headlight/Foglight stalk - US will have headlight and foglight. EDM/JDM probably has control for rear fog. Canada probably follows US. This switch mounts to the Left of the steering wheel. Modification to the connector is likely if doing a rear fog light swap/installation.
US - 35255-T2A-X42
EDM-
JDM
Canada?

Side Mirrors - US side mirrors are power adjust but not likely Defrosted or Power Folding. EDM has Power, Power Fold, and probably Defrost. JDM is probably the same as EDM. Canada probably has Defrost but not Power Fold. It appears the colored portion is just a snap-on piece meaning you buy the mirror assembly and you buy the color-matching portion separately.
US- *These mirrors have LaneWatch* - 76208-TGG-307-Pass Side 76258-TGG-307-Driver Side.
EDM-
JDM-
Canada-

side Mirror adjuster switch- US will not have power fold. EDM/JDM should. Canada unknown. In the past, the harness that plugs into this switch was the same, 8 or 10 pin connector, it just had blank pins in the US that were occupied in the EDM/JDM by the Defrost or Power Fold signal wires.
US-35190-T6A-J01
EDM-
JDM-
Canada?

More to come - CTR Seats w/ Seat Heaters, bumpers w/wo sensing, LDW parts, LKA parts, ACC parts, and parking sensors. Feel free to contribute guys! I'll try to edit this post with updated part #'s so they aren't all strung out through the thread.
JDM ASIAN Clear Side Marker For All New Honda Civic Model 2016-17
Part No: 34300-TET-H01: Light Assy R side Turn
Part No: 34350-TET-H01: Light Assy L side Turn

That is what I ordered from EBAY.
Sponsored