17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Good afternoon everyone!

I'm not sure how to say all this so I'll just say it and revise it later if I need to-

I live in Pennsylvania in the US (and yes I work with a couple manufacturers of performance parts as well as some detailing products. I also work with a UK-based parts retailer and distributor to try and make it easier for us in the US to get the EDM goodies.) and I'm going to the UK for 7-10 days in July/August. If I can bring any goodies to anyone in the southern England area OR if I can procure any parts in the UK and bring them back...I'd be willing to do so. Items will have to fit in my checked baggage.
I'm thinking - haul over a suitcase full of KTuners and bring back...who knows what. So many ideas.

Anyway, if this is something that makes sense, let's discuss!
Sponsored

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good afternoon everyone!

I'm not sure how to say all this so I'll just say it and revise it later if I need to-

I live in Pennsylvania in the US (and yes I work with a couple manufacturers of performance parts as well as some detailing products. I also work with a UK-based parts retailer and distributor to try and make it easier for us in the US to get the EDM goodies.) and I'm going to the UK for 7-10 days in July/August. If I can bring any goodies to anyone in the southern England area OR if I can procure any parts in the UK and bring them back...I'd be willing to do so. Items will have to fit in my checked baggage.
I'm thinking - haul over a suitcase full of KTuners and bring back...who knows what. So many ideas.

Anyway, if this is something that makes sense, let's discuss!
Hi there,

I have a parts company here in the UK that sells genuine Honda, SAAB, Jaguar and Land Rover parts. I also import JDM and USDM Honda parts as well as US spec SAAB parts.

Please let me know if there is anything your need and likewise I will too.

Stephen

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi there,

I have a parts company here in the UK that sells genuine Honda, SAAB, Jaguar and Land Rover parts. I also import JDM and USDM Honda parts as well as US spec SAAB parts.

Please let me know if there is anything your need and likewise I will too.

Stephen
Sounds like a plan!

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
What are the EDM specific Type R parts? Is there a list to review?

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We have talked before about this, but if you happen to find out more on the headlight washers Brian I would greatly appreciate it!
I was thinking the same - I'm going to get as much of it for myself as I can-I don't see why I couldn't get two sets!

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What are the EDM specific Type R parts? Is there a list to review?
I have a bunch of the bigger things on the website but a short list ... tail lights, side mirrors, headlights, headlight washers, side marker lights, and of course the parking sensors/Lane Keep Assist/Lane Departure Warning systems. Oh and the stalk switches. Oh and the climate control (rear defroster button shows side mirrors also...I think)
Sponsored