Civic/Accord Suspension Interchangeability

Dark Regent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T Sport 6MT
Country flag
Does anyone know if suspension components are interchangeable between the 10G Civic Si and the Accord, in terms of dimensions?

I know it's not a Civic, but I currently own a 2019 Accord 2.0T 6MT and I'm looking at coilovers for it and wondered if Civic Si setups might fit, with different spring ratings of course. The upper and lower mounts look like they might be the same, but I didn't know if the front sway bar mounts were in the same location, etc. I currently have an Eibach Pro spring kit on the car, along with a Progress rear sway bar, and I am just not happy with the springs. They're supposedly designed to work with the stock dampers but it doesn't really work that well, and the springs lowered the car more than Eibach claimed (like 1.25"-1.5" as opposed to the claimed 0.75") which doesn't really work where I need to drive daily. I know RS*R has a kit for the Accord, but I'm currently running a set of Fortune Auto 500s on my 2012 Acura TL SH-AWD 6MT and wondered if the Civic FA 500s might actually fit on the Accord.
Sponsored