Changing my front and rear endlinks HELP

10gengb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Hi! I recently bought Tein Flex Z coilovers and went to a mechanic to install them he suggested to also change the endlinks, I've been reading some threads about endlink and found out the rear endlinks of the accord are good and planning to buy them, but what front endlinks do you guys recommend? I heard the whiteline front endlink are adjustable and beefier do I really need the adjustable feature and any alternatives?

Thank you!
Sponsored

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Typically don’t have to upgrade endlinks unless you’ve replaced the swaybars. There’s not as much increase in roll couple just by lowering the car, but upgrading the swaybar will put more stress on the links.

If and when you replace the swaybars, adjustable ones like Whiteline front and rear are more robust to handle the extra stress. And the adjustability allows you to remove tweak or preload from the swaybar after installation.

The Accord endlinks seem like a upgrade since they’re metal instead of the composite stock ones. But not needed for just lowering the car.

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Oops just read coilovers, I thought Tein S-tech. In your case (and any case with coilovers that are adjusted properly), then I strongly recommend adjustable endlinks. The swaybar (stock or aftermarket) most likely will be tweaked or preloaded when coilovers are installed and corner balanced.
Sponsored