First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 T-Bird, 78 Cougar, 84 Bronco, 85 F150 17 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well I got to ordering a new front center speaker. I purchased a 47KSC3504. Lets see how much of an improvement I get there. :)
Sponsored

cjmies

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor SCAB, 2019 Civic EX Coupe
Country flag
Did you buy a pair? If you like it I might be interested in the other one. I just installed JB Audio components in the doors and I am very happy with the results.

OP
OP
TonyTheTiger57

TonyTheTiger57

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I liked it. I think it cleaned up the sound a little bit. I am in process of filling all of the major voids in the interior with soundproofing and foam. I lined the trunk with material from work... WOW what a difference.

spdmn75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR
Country flag
a center isn't needed for a good image. You are better off putting that towards a set of components or good coaxials.

20BlackSi

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2021 Silverado 1500 RST
Country flag
I liked it. I think it cleaned up the sound a little bit. I am in process of filling all of the major voids in the interior with soundproofing and foam. I lined the trunk with material from work... WOW what a difference.
What do you think worked best in the trunk area to dampen the vibrations? I ordered some sound deadener sheets to install on the doors but wasn't sure what to use on the rear deck to quiet things down a bit. I recently put a couple subs back in the trunk and the rear deck seems to vibrate pretty bad.

OP
OP
TonyTheTiger57

TonyTheTiger57

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I sound deadened the whole trunk, in the lid, side panels, floor etc. I need to do the deck lid still. I did the rear seat and the side panels under the back side windows. I am about to order door speakers and Dynamat the inside of the doors. My tweeters sound terrible.

What do you think worked best in the trunk area to dampen the vibrations? I ordered some sound deadener sheets to install on the doors but wasn't sure what to use on the rear deck to quiet things down a bit. I recently put a couple subs back in the trunk and the rear deck seems to vibrate pretty bad.
Sponsored