[Canadians] Who put a deposit down for Type-R?

daymiel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 civic si stock
Country flag
It's Sherwood, I was told to be 2nd in line. Another thing the rep told me there was if one dealership sold out the CTR, they can try to get the CTRs from nearby dealers which have them in stock lol Dunno if it's true tho.

If you don't mind either, have you put any deposit down yet? Which dealer?
#1 at Go honda for 2k refundable deposit and #1 at edson honda 500 refundable deposit. No confirmed colors yet but I am hoping I get the CW.
Sponsored

Yamato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
#1 at Go honda for 2k refundable deposit and #1 at edson honda 500 refundable deposit. No confirmed colors yet but I am hoping I get the CW.
Thanks for sharing, CW is my first choice as well :)

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
i have a feeling it might be 1 more percent for lease... 4.99%

i get 1% off for loyalty cause i already have a 2015 si Leased..

if it's 3.99 and 41,900 K i will be a happy camper!
Honda leases are pretty terrible. Might as well lease a BMW and drive a better car.

MrPink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Honda leases are pretty terrible. Might as well lease a BMW and drive a better car.
hahahahahaha i will never drive a BMW... u know how much of a headache those cars are? plus who wants to drive a car u can't feel shit in? the 3 series X drive feels like sponge when u try and turn... no 6 speed manual, no bucket seats, no unique design... yah.. u go buy a BMW.. plus i like to feel the road and car when driving.. not some SMOOTH luxury old man ride..

might i add the dash looks like poop and the infotainment system is poop too!

hahaha and the M classes are way too expensive for my blood...

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
hahahahahaha i will never drive a BMW... u know how much of a headache those cars are? plus who wants to drive a car u can't feel shit in? the 3 series X drive feels like sponge when u try and turn... no 6 speed manual, no bucket seats, no unique design... yah.. u go buy a BMW.. plus i like to feel the road and car when driving.. not some SMOOTH luxury old man ride..

might i add the dash looks like poop and the infotainment system is poop too!

hahaha and the M classes are way too expensive for my blood...
I know how much headaches they are used. New they are under warranty. You picked the worst example. Go look at any sport/msport cars.

Those are the SI equivalent for Bmw but at a much higher level.

MrPink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
I know how much headaches they are used. New they are under warranty. You picked the worst example. Go look at any sport/msport cars.
Those are the SI equivalent for Bmw but at a much higher level.
sorry didn't mean to sound so aggressive ; > i just hate BMWs... i've driven quite a few of them.. the m3 is lovely!! but still no 6 speed...
the rest of them outside of the m class i found not too great IMHO... maybe it's just the way i like my driving experience... the Raw, the peoples heads bouncing up and down and in your face experience ... that's why i loved my STi...

the Audi's (even the S4 and S5, although fast as hell) is just too smooth...

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
sorry didn't mean to sound so aggressive ; > i just hate BMWs... i've driven quite a few of them.. the m3 is lovely!! but still no 6 speed...
the rest of them outside of the m class i found not too great IMHO... maybe it's just the way i like my driving experience... the Raw, the peoples heads bouncing up and down and in your face experience ... that's why i loved my STi...

the Audi's (even the S4 and S5, although fast as hell) is just too smooth...
Have you ever driven a M235i? Now a M240i? Doesn't need to get rawer than that for street use. Want raw drive a S2000. I always felt beat up driving that car day to day.The STI and Subarus as a whole I've overlooked as they are still rocking a 7 year old engine...

MrPink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Have you ever driven a M235i? Now a M240i? Doesn't need to get rawer than that for street use. Want raw drive a S2000. I always felt beat up driving that car day to day.The STI and Subarus as a whole I've overlooked as they are still rocking a 7 year old engine...
yah... that's why i am not looking at an STi this time around... can't wait any longer for them to change it up...

like i said the M class is good... but the the rest of my points still stand... the interior/exterior doesn't appeal to me and neither does their non 6 speed tranny...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Box On Wheels
Country flag
So only black and white for us folks up north eh? I dunno, personally the black and white don't do it for me like the blue and red.

Honda Civic 10th gen [Canadians] Who put a deposit down for Type-R? upload_2017-6-20_11-47-26

MrPink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
So only black and white for us folks up north eh? I dunno, personally the black and white don't do it for me like the blue and red.

upload_2017-6-20_11-47-26.png
yep... been known for a while now... for me it makes no difference.. it just increases my chances of getting White... but my 2nd was Blue/PMM ; >

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Box On Wheels
Country flag
yep... been known for a while now... for me it makes no difference.. it just increases my chances of getting White... but my 2nd was Blue/PMM ; >
Ah thanks! I remember reading it about it awhile back but haven't kept up with the news and forgot about it til I was browsing the site. Oh well :p