Ryden1315

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Yup .. confirmed all Group 4,5,6,7 dealerships are getting their second wave of vehicles and they are supposedly on the dealerships plan so should be sent soon. Group 3 dealerships not sure when the second wave will be.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bramrock

Bramrock

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic LX NBP, (Preordered) 2017 Civic Type R CW
Yup .. confirmed all Group 4,5,6,7 dealerships are getting their second wave of vehicles and they are supposedly on the dealerships plan so should be sent soon. Group 3 dealerships not sure when the second wave will be.
I appreciate this heads up but we're you provided any solid dates?

Ryden1315

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I appreciate this heads up but we're you provided any solid dates?
I've reached out to a few dealerships and there told me next week. Hope it comes true but I'll believe it when I see it.

OP
OP
Bramrock

Bramrock

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic LX NBP, (Preordered) 2017 Civic Type R CW
I've reached out to a few dealerships and there told me next week. Hope it comes true but I'll believe it when I see it.
At this point I don't even care if it's not true, just glad to have a time range to latch onto, let's hope it's true!

Ryden1315

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
So I recently spoke with somebody at Honda and apparently it's going to be 50% whites and 50% blocks so if your dealership got white the first time you're looking at a black coming in the next week. That puts a downer on my day because my dealership got a white the first time so looks like it's going to be Black coming next week for them. Gotta wait till December for me now

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag
Looks like Honda is releasing a lot more Type R, some with low VIN number probably sitting and begin sending to dealers, I have friend who suppose to have Sep/Oct delivery are start getting VIN # and delivery early Sep.

lcs2313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R
Anyone looking to take over lease on a Type R in Black Colour? Please PM me.

generic_user

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX, TSX, CTR
It's happening! Getting my bill of sale ready, getting hosed on wheel locks and paint protection! Never thought i'd be so excited to get screwed...i'm ready Honday! Bring it baby!