Can you buy replacement bushings for hasport mounts?

Spence

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic SI
Country flag
Hi guys, modding my hasport mount (trans side) is proving tricky. I'm onto something tho with m12 grade 12.9 partially threaded bolts and a support bracket, but anyway, can I replace just the bushes? I noticed kinda that just a tad on one of the trans mounts the poly bush is starting to stretch away from the center sleeve. But I'd rather not to have to wait a while to receive a new mount. I see there are replacement bushings on hasports site I'm just not sure if they're kinda universal or not?

Thanks
-Spence
Sponsored

Builtfc1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Can you provide a photo of the mount with the bushing a tad stretched that might help
better with answering your question. If it were me I’d just get a new mount altogether.

OP
OP
Spence

Spence

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic SI
Country flag
Can you provide a photo of the mount with the bushing a tad stretched that might help
better with answering your question. If it were me I’d just get a new mount altogether.
Honda Civic 10th gen Can you buy replacement bushings for hasport mounts? IMG_0106

Old F@rt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe, 2016 Z51 Stingray, 2006 Tundra
Country flag
Hi guys, modding my hasport mount (trans side) is proving tricky. I'm onto something tho with m12 grade 12.9 partially threaded bolts and a support bracket, but anyway, can I replace just the bushes? I noticed kinda that just a tad on one of the trans mounts the poly bush is starting to stretch away from the center sleeve. But I'd rather not to have to wait a while to receive a new mount. I see there are replacement bushings on hasports site I'm just not sure if they're kinda universal or not?

Thanks
-Spence
Yes they sell just the bushings. I went from 70a to 62a & just swapped them all out 1 at a time. Just make sure you purchase the correct style- you'll want the bushings that have the "lip". I think they sell a complete set ( 6 bushings for the 3 mounts) & they are all a universal fit.

OP
OP
Spence

Spence

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic SI
Country flag
Cool
Yes they sell just the bushings. I went from 70a to 62a & just swapped them all out 1 at a time. Just make sure you purchase the correct style- you'll want the bushings that have the "lip". I think they sell a complete set ( 6 bushings for the 3 mounts) & they are all a universal fit.

OP
OP
Spence

Spence

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic SI
Country flag
Well one more question, currently I'm about to get some, did you not like the 70a? I'm considering going from 62a to 70a. Or possibly just replacing all 3 with new versions of what I have

Old F@rt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well one more question, currently I'm about to get some, did you not like the 70a? I'm considering going from 62a to 70a. Or possibly just replacing all 3 with new versions of what I have
The 70's made my friggin teeth rattle, so no I didn't like them. That said, you have to look at suspension/ engine/ tune mods. No 2 cars are the same, once we start modding, so the 70's might work great for you.

You're talking $90 +/- for a full set of bushings delivered. Worst case, you buy a set, don't like & sell for $60 or so.

I'll never go higher than the 62a's with my mods. I love the solid/ firm ride & feedback from current setup. The 70's were that & more, but with so much sound/ vibration from exhaust etc transfered into cabin. Got annoying real fast.

Just my 2ct, but might work great on your setup

OP
OP
Spence

Spence

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic SI
Country flag
The 70's made my friggin teeth rattle, so no I didn't like them. That said, you have to look at suspension/ engine/ tune mods. No 2 cars are the same, once we start modding, so the 70's might work great for you.

You're talking $90 +/- for a full set of bushings delivered. Worst case, you buy a set, don't like & sell for $60 or so.

I'll never go higher than the 62a's with my mods. I love the solid/ firm ride & feedback from current setup. The 70's were that & more, but with so much sound/ vibration from exhaust etc transfered into cabin. Got annoying real fast.

Just my 2ct, but might work great on your setup
Thanks, I ended up getting the 62a flanged bushes. I think theyll fit. Cause I've seen the hasports for our cars come with them. Gonna be fun to get the old ones out. Even tho I got a 20ton bottle jack press I think its gonna be interesting lol

Old F@rt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks, I ended up getting the 62a flanged bushes. I think theyll fit. Cause I've seen the hasports for our cars come with them. Gonna be fun to get the old ones out. Even tho I got a 20ton bottle jack press I think its gonna be interesting lol
You'll be surprised how easy they remove/ install. Pretty much hand fit( & maybe a quick tap with mallet to center). A little dish-soap & new bushings will glide in. These aren't compression bushings, so put that 20tn jack away. Trust me, I was expecting to do same & smiled when first bushing slipped right out by hand.
Sponsored