Canadians: where do you buy wheel spacers?

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Looking for 4 quality 20mm wheel spacers that I can get in Canada that won't break the bank. The garageline one's look great but that USD to CAD dollar and shipping is rough.
Sponsored

CIVICSPORT

Doctor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
looks like garageline is the only choice, but not sure why they list them for Si only.. I cant see there being any difference if they were used on any other model ??

Last edited:
OP
OP
CobraCommand

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Actually I did end up ordering from Garageline. I emailed them to confirm that the Si stuff works on the non Si, was pretty sure that it's same bolt pattern and center bore and Jermaine confirmed they were. They actually just got here today shipping was very impressive to Canada. Haven't put them on yet but they look and feel really nice. Anyone know if this Si oil cap will work on a 2.0 NA?

Honda Civic 10th gen Canadians: where do you buy wheel spacers? 3QFjDrE

Graysong

First Name
grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si
Country flag
Actually I did end up ordering from Garageline. I emailed them to confirm that the Si stuff works on the non Si, was pretty sure that it's same bolt pattern and center bore and Jermaine confirmed they were. They actually just got here today shipping was very impressive to Canada. Haven't put them on yet but they look and feel really nice. Anyone know if this Si oil cap will work on a 2.0 NA?

3QFjDrE.jpg
Hey I'm looking to buy 20mm spacers for my 10th gen and can't find any for a god price wondered how much these ran you all said and done to your door

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
at least you can buy and use them... in europe there is no spacers with TUV certificate... no legal way to use them :(

OP
OP
CobraCommand

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Graysong

First Name
grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si
Country flag
OP
OP
CobraCommand

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It seems after conversion rate it's around 300, did you have any other fees from crossing the border?
I did not, though I do not recall if garageline has you pay duty upfront or if I just got lucky. You could always reach out to them to ask.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I'm thinking spacers but at the same time I can't believe they will cost almost $500 after tax. Did you get part# 4065640?
I'm in the same boat lol. At that point I'd just buy the Garageline spacers. Even once you convert to USD and ship it'll probably be less. Plus they offer the staggered 25/20mm kits which I like. Probably gonna go that route.

18CivicHBS

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport 1.5T CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I'm thinking spacers but at the same time I can't believe they will cost almost $500 after tax. Did you get part# 4065640?
Ran me $489 all in. I’ve heard some horror stories of people who have cheaped out on spacers, not something I’m willing to gamble on. H&R product is great, I’d definitely say it’s worth the extra $, but to each their own!
Sponsored