Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
  • Banned
Has anyone in California got state refd? I just got state refd today... does anyone have any experience with getting state refd??
also anyone selling their stock 1.5L engine calatyic converter??

Honda Civic 10th gen California State Refd {filename}
Honda Civic 10th gen California State Refd {filename}

Honda Civic 10th gen California State Refd state ref

Honda Civic 10th gen California State Refd state ref 2

OP
OP

Imski

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
  • Banned
WTF is that even for?
Brother... the dick head cop pulled me over for loud exhaust. Instead of giving me just a a exhaust ticket, he fucken asked to open my hood and if I said no he would of my day even worse. So I had no choice but to open my hood and he asked me where my carb sticker is for my intake, which I obviously didnā€™t have. He went back to his car, came back and handed me this state ref...

OP
OP

Imski

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
  • Banned
Iā€™ve never been state refd before so Iā€™m trying to see the process of being refd..

ONEPNT5.Si

First Name
Dustyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC1 Si
Country flag
Brother... the dick head cop pulled me over for loud exhaust. Instead of giving me just a a exhaust ticket, he fucken asked to open my hood and if I said no he would of my day even worse. So I had no choice but to open my hood and he asked me where my carb sticker is for my intake, which I obviously didnā€™t have. He went back to his car, came back and handed me this state ref...
Never been state ref'd (Knock on wood), so I can't chime in with any help, but what exhaust setup were you running that was loud enough to grab his attention?

OP
OP

Imski

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
  • Banned
Never been state ref'd (Knock on wood), so I can't chime in with any help, but what exhaust setup were you running that was loud enough to grab his attention?
Honestly my exhaust isnā€™t even loud compared to some of the cars driving around my area, itā€™s because I live in California and the cops here hate on the car scene because of all the idiots doing the takeovers at meets and shit.. fucken ruin it for everyone else... Iā€™m seriously thinking of just going complete stock and sell everything. Give up on my car because we canā€™t do anything here in California... itā€™s truly a sad day for me...

OP
OP

Imski

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
  • Banned
I donā€™t mind putting back stock parts, itā€™s just that I donā€™t have my stock calaytic converter...

ONEPNT5.Si

First Name
Dustyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC1 Si
Country flag
Honestly my exhaust isnā€™t even loud compared to some of the cars driving around my area, itā€™s because I live in California and the cops here hate on the car scene because of all the idiots doing the takeovers at meets and shit.. fucken ruin it for everyone else... Iā€™m seriously thinking of just going complete stock and sell everything. Give up on my car because we canā€™t do anything here in California... itā€™s truly a sad day for me...
I live in CA too, but "loud" is completely subjective, that's why I'm curious what exhaust you had that made him pull you over.

OP
OP

Imski

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I live in CA too, but "loud" is completely subjective, that's why I'm curious what exhaust you had that made him pull you over.
I have rv6 catless down pipe with prl front pipe and 3 inch custom catback with magnflow mufflers and magnaflow resonator

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
When I did my muffler delete, I asked the shop owner if this would be too loud... he told me that in most cases, the officer wonā€™t even know if itā€™s too loud, if they want to pull you over for it, they will...

OP
OP

Imski

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
When I did my muffler delete, I asked the shop owner if this would be too loud... he told me that in most cases, the officer wonā€™t even know if itā€™s too loud, if they want to pull you over for it, they will...
This is my 2nd time getting pulled over for exhaust. Iā€™m going stock exhaust and keeping the exhaust stock from now on. Canā€™t do it anymore in California. They are cracking down so hard
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.