Anyone running base +6psi Hondata tune with cvt issues?

ultraviolence

◢◤
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hello everyone, I have some question about Hondata and about getting it installed at a Hondata dealer. I was looking at Phantasm Tuning in Raleigh, NC and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Another question is, has anyone put like a base +6 Hondata tune and seen any issues with their cvt? I'm about 75k miles and had a cvt flush at around 55k miles. I'm a little concerned since I hear about the cvt slipping and failures, which is concerning me the most. I don't plan on pushing it any further than that, since I won't be doing any support mods, other than the SRI I have currently. I do drive with a heavy foot, but I don't go WOT much. I just want a little more power and I don't know if I want to spend $700, versus getting it tuned at a Hondata dealer. Also, what are some issues, such as CEL or other issues you've had since getting Hondata. Also, if you know any other Hondata tuners near Raleigh, please let me know! Would it be wise to do a tune in my current position or should I just remain stock? Please post any experiences you had with Hondata. Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited: