Sleeper_FK7

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT FK7
Country flag
I have a 2018 honda civic hatchback sport with cvt. I am already running the 6+ psi basemap and I have the boost, throttle response turned on, and I disabled rev hang. Is there anything else I should tweak with thats fairly simple. I don't see a lot of people talking about this other than what I've already said. Was just hoping for a little more insight. Was also curious about the Rev limits? It says the speed limiter rpm is at 3000? but I swear I saw someone on a post say theirs was set at 6000? Any reason why that is? I turned mine down to 2500 and seemed a little more aggressive. Could also be in my head. And is there a launch mode setting? I don't have the fully digital dash and those seem to be the only ones I've seen to be able to set their rpm launch. Any help would be much appreciated!!!
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
You can adjust the speed limiter to a higher number but let the rpm be the same.

OP
OP
Sleeper_FK7

Sleeper_FK7

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You can adjust the speed limiter to a higher number but let the rpm be the same.
And what does that do necessarily? Sorry i'm kind of a noob

OP
OP
Sleeper_FK7

Sleeper_FK7

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The speed. I think by default it is at 120mph if I can recall but correct me if I’m wrong. That’s the number value that you can adjust.
Well theres the speed rmp limiter (set at 3000rpm), then the speed limiter speed (set at 130 mph). I changed the rpm to 2500 before, and the speed to 200 mph ( I hardly ever get over 100) but seemed to be more aggressive after I set it to those settings. What really confuses me is that I don't know why its set at 3000 rpms and what that entirely does. Some say higher some say lower. I really can't tell the difference.

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Well theres the speed rmp limiter (set at 3000rpm), then the speed limiter speed (set at 130 mph). I changed the rpm to 2500 before, and the speed to 200 mph ( I hardly ever get over 100) but seemed to be more aggressive after I set it to those settings. What really confuses me is that I don't know why its set at 3000 rpms and what that entirely does. Some say higher some say lower. I really can't tell the difference.
IMHO, if the revs are lower when you’re running up to the speed limit, it prevents possible mechanical failure. I might be wrong though.
Sponsored