2016 Civic EX-L White On Beige (outdoor)

OP
OP
michaelliu710

michaelliu710

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Thanks for the Pic. So what u think about the interior color? Ivory or Black? which color gives a luxury and find more welcome when u step inside the car
I would say it's the beige color that feels more luxurious. It feels brighter and more mature. At the same time, I feel like black interior gives more aggressive look with my white exterior. As right now black would still be my first pick. I'm still very satisfied with white on beige color. :)
Sponsored

logan

New Civic Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CIVIC EX-T
I would say it's the beige color that feels more luxurious. It feels brighter and more mature. At the same time, I feel like black interior gives more aggressive look with my white exterior. As right now black would still be my first pick. I'm still very satisfied with white on beige color. :)
I totally agree with you. I think if I had gotten the EX-L or Touring with leather interior, I would go for the beigh for the all around luxurious look on the nice leather. I got an EX-T though, so I went for the aggressive non leather black interior.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Glad to hear that my pictures helped someone. :) I actually get to drive both beige leather and black leather Covic haha. Me and my girlfriend both bought a civic

image.jpeg
This is how you know she's a keeper...

boomboom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic turbo prestige
white on black i think is really hard to find. well...at least for EX-L. i've seen white on black for ex-t and touring but not ex-l.
Well here in indonesia, we only have black interior color and there's also only 2 choice of trim.. The regular trim and the prestige trim.. Both are using same 1,5 litre engine with turbo
Sponsored