Direct fit Si front lip coming out soon!

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
Really like the lip and it will look great in my SI Coupe.
Problem is I am in Canada. Even if they ship to Canada, there would be additional cost of custom/ duty.
Sponsored

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
I love the lip but da fuq???

I have to wetsand and paint it? Pass....

If they offer a finished product for more id pay for it... but a unfinished lip for $100+ and shipping... ill pass. For sure

Kon3_Kilr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
You dont have to wet sand and paint. I just wanted gloss black to match my car. Ive never seen poly body panels come painted. Even motorcycle panels. But, that being said, shoot them an email and see what theyll offer. Remember, mine is a prototype and theyll refine it as it goes. Maybe theyll add a paint option for you guys that want it.

Kevin at Bayson R is very receptive to any feedback hes given.

Keep us updated on his response!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
jakabony

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

If they offer a finished product for more id pay for it... but a unfinished lip for $100+ and shipping... ill pass. For sure
You want someone to install it for you too?

Sgamon12

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag

Painted lip will be $200+

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Found it. Excuse the blurry photo. Im zooming in on it so you can see what Im reffering to.

Look at the gap between the back edge of the lip and the wheel well. Also note how it doesnt look flush do to how low it has to mount on the bumper corners in order to make it work.

20181001_215457.jpg

20180929_172932.jpg
That's my car. The ebay ones that are not made for the Si will have about a half in on both sides gap like my car. I myself will be ordering the OPs lip once its available.

Kon3_Kilr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Couple updates!!

1st- Bayson R has scheduled an air freight shipment for this front lip and the shipment has just arrived today. They are now taking orders for these air freight front lip for $130 (with FREE standard shipping to any US lower 48-States residential or commercial address) due to covering the extra cost on the air freight.

They have also scheduled an ocean freight shipment and should be coming around Dec. 2018 which these front lips from the ocean freight will be around $100 with FREE standard shipping to any US lower 48-States residential or commercial address. The ocean freight front lip will be taking orders once the shipment arrived later.

Kon3_Kilr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
2nd update-
Is there anyone local to San Jose, Ca. That has either a 10th gen Civic Hatch (Non-Sport, Non Type-R) model or a 10th gen Civic hatch Sport (or Sport Touring) model to double check the compatibility of this front lip.

Bayson R wants to borrow your car for a few minutes

Message me if you want info. Or just contact Kevin at Bayson R

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

If your willing to pay more for a "finished product" your willing to stop by a body shop and have them paint it. It wont cost that much... Lips don't usually come painted. Greddy sells theirs as a all white with gloss lip. That has to be sanded and painted.

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
For me I just bought the factory painted Honda OEM HFP red lip for $240 delivered, perfect fit great paint and no worries.

Kon3_Kilr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
For me I just bought the factory painted Honda OEM HFP red lip for $240 delivered, perfect fit great paint and no worries.
Nice! I bought one for $100 and gave it to my neighbor. It looks great on his car. The Bayson lip is way easier to install but I very much so LOVE the HFP lip. But $240 for a lip, to me, is crazy for something that is going to get rashed. Dont even get me started on the $600 greddy lip.

Honda Civic 10th gen Direct fit Si front lip coming out soon! FullSizeR
Sponsored