alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
This is pretty interesting. (If I was still on stock turbo) I probably wouldn't use any bolt ons other than an intake and intercooler with this since it was based on a stock set up. And probably half a gal of e85 too.

These #s are basically on par with a custom tune.
Maybe a downpipe with it to...
Sponsored

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welp ... I got TSP stage one in July of ‘18. If they miracled a little more power up top... I’d get a new version. For the $60 or $80 I paid for it 2.5 years ago... I’ve definitely gotten my money’s worth.

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Lets goooo, this is sick....I'll probably get this to try out once it comes out (Currently on Phearable)

ModernSteelMetallix

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MSM Civic Si (2018)
Country flag
Welp ... I got TSP stage one in July of ‘18. If they miracled a little more power up top... I’d get a new version. For the $60 or $80 I paid for it 2.5 years ago... I’ve definitely gotten my money’s worth.
I don’t think you’ll get more up top as the stock turbo runs out of breath first

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I don’t think you’ll get more up top as the stock turbo runs out of breath first
Look at the graph, there's definitely more power up top starting at ~3400 rpms to redline.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
?

For those wondering, yes the dyno chart does show a comparison of the original TSP Stage 1 Si tune vs TSP Stage One+.

This tune is for those that want even more out of their Si. Quality fuel has always been important, but high quality 93 octane (or equivalent) will be absolutely required for max performance and keeping knock control numbers in check with this tune. This tune is HOT but it is 100% safe to use as long as you keep the fuel quality up. If you only have access to 91 octane fuel you will need to blend in a gallon or so of E85 to keep the ECU happy. An upgraded clutch is not required but is recommended.

More are details coming soon.

Derek is wrapping things up for us now and we hope to go live with this new product very soon. It will be included for free with all KTuner purchases, available for purchase on it's own, and also available as a discounted upgrade for any current TSP Stage 1 Si tune owners.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Derek is wrapping things up for us now and we hope to go live with this new product very soon. It will be included for free with all KTuner purchases, available for purchase on it's own, and also available as a discounted upgrade for any current TSP Stage 1 Si tune owners.
That discounted upgrade will make a lot of folks happy. Great deal!

Guys, if your car is in my tuning survey, and you get the TSP1+ upgrade, add an updated post there to reflect that. Thanks.

Last edited:

ModernSteelMetallix

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MSM Civic Si (2018)
Country flag
?

For those wondering, yes the dyno chart does show a comparison of the original TSP Stage 1 Si tune vs TSP Stage One+.

This tune is for those that want even more out of their Si. Quality fuel has always been important, but high quality 93 octane (or equivalent) will be absolutely required for max performance and keeping knock control numbers in check with this tune. This tune is HOT but it is 100% safe to use as long as you keep the fuel quality up. If you only have access to 91 octane fuel you will need to blend in a gallon or so of E85 to keep the ECU happy. An upgraded clutch is not required but is recommended.

More are details coming soon.

Thanks Corey and Derek for continuing to push the platform
Sponsored