Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
It looks like the "part"/Hockey pucks are still there. More than likely wrapped, maybe painted. The wrap would be similar to if you put some saran wrap on some leftover, that sort of idea. Get up close and see if you can tell if there is some bubbling/peeling where you can start the removal.

A heat gun may help. Worst case if you're lost on it, drive it up to a parts store and ask one of the guys there to have a look. I'm sure they'd be happy to at least put some eyes on it for you, I know I'd be happy to take a look at a sweet Type R if I worked at one of the stores. Now I might not be ok with them removing it for me, but at least if they could say it is wrapped/painted, removal would be your call. Alternatively you could also take several photos and post here for the community to eyeball.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si energy green
Country flag
You give great advice I'll probably do that I'll post some close up pictures later

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
They actually offer some stick on’s from china.

I know this is the rear but just using generic picture. Hope that is the case. I’ve seen gloss black and faux carbon fiber pattern.

Honda Civic 10th gen I finally got my limited edition today 3 years late IMG_4675

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Great information The yellow ones are whatever color do they just snap over is that how they they're on there anyways they like fit over top over glued on or whatever is that normal cuz my special edition yellow obviously came with the yellow every picture I've seen

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
They actually offer some stick on’s from china.

I know this is the rear but just using generic picture. Hope that is the case. I’ve seen gloss black and faux carbon fiber pattern.

IMG_4675.jpeg
What is the part called or the link to this one

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Great information The yellow ones are whatever color do they just snap over is that how they they're on there anyways they like fit over top over glued on or whatever is that normal cuz my special edition yellow obviously came with the yellow every picture I've seen
Easy remove - just take your time - hit it with a hair driver to loosen up the adhesive and gently pull away. Then take your time cleaning off the gook. Should be good after that man!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
They probably just stuck that over the top of what is there. I'd speculate yellow awaits you with careful removal.

rtypefk8

First Name
rtype
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
type R
Country flag
Fronts:
71113-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Right Front)
71118-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Left Front)

Rears:
71518-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Left Rear)
71513-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Right Rear)

Color Codes:
ZF- Champ White
ZG-Boost Blue Pearl
ZB - Rallye Red
ZC - Sonic Grey Pearl
ZE - Crystal Black Pearl
ZD - Polished Metal Metallic
ZH - Brilliant Sporty Blue Metallic

i havent found the color code for the yellow one :( could try to get paint from honda and do it yourself as a fun little project
Thank you for posting these codes

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Beautiful car! This really makes me want an LE or at least a regular CTR for a weekend toy.
I almost bought one at CarMax that had $7,000 mi which actually is still available for almost $50,000 and last second this one showed up for $40,998 definitely I'm never seen one that lowest with $17,000 miles was expecting the worst but what a smooth tight card I've had 50 or 60 cars but this thing's amazing for about to be driving all day here in Texas through the wildflowers in the bluebonnets

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Well my limited edition finally arrived through carmax, I was looking at this car of course way back in 21, I can remember when you could preorder back then. I found this at CarMax for $40,998 with 17,000 miles. I was about to get the one in Memphis that was $48998 with 7,000 miles, and I looked one more time and this one showed up it was all the way in Oregon and I haven't seen any as low as $41,000 anywhere. So sort of word that something was wrong with it but took it home today and it's immaculate, My first car back in '76 was a little four-speed Honda Civic for $2,900 and then I had a 2018 the green SI, so very excited to get this car today.

I've been going through prostate cancer I had a bad day hard day today going through scans and all the bull crap I got to do every couple months so everything's headed again the right directions so this is sort of my cancer is almost over celebration car I guess

( One question I have if you look at the picture of my car the little yellow little Nike looking designs that are supposed to go in the front and the back are just black am I missing a cap or what's missing I guess the original owner probably took them off and he also removed the Civic letters which is fine but I was just wondering about the little yellow Nike looking things how I could obtain those)
what a special gift to celebrate kicking cancer in the dick! good luck with the new car, and praying the cancer goes away for good!

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It looks like the "part"/Hockey pucks are still there. More than likely wrapped, maybe painted. The wrap would be similar to if you put some saran wrap on some leftover, that sort of idea. Get up close and see if you can tell if there is some bubbling/peeling where you can start the removal.

A heat gun may help. Worst case if you're lost on it, drive it up to a parts store and ask one of the guys there to have a look. I'm sure they'd be happy to at least put some eyes on it for you, I know I'd be happy to take a look at a sweet Type R if I worked at one of the stores. Now I might not be ok with them removing it for me, but at least if they could say it is wrapped/painted, removal would be your call. Alternatively you could also take several photos and post here for the community to eyeball.
Not wrapped in sure, any clues, definitely came with yellow

Honda Civic 10th gen I finally got my limited edition today 3 years late PXL_20240329_225656571.MP

Honda Civic 10th gen I finally got my limited edition today 3 years late PXL_20240329_225704444.MP