First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was not with a prl Downpipe, was with our prototype Downpipe.

We are really really close to finally releasing the exhausts now. One small last little detail to iron out.
ah grap sorry, thanks for the correction
Sponsored

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
Any word on videos of this yet before the release?

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
No new videos it literally rains every day now it sucks.

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
Ok i said i would post here before anywhere else. The exhausts are officially ready to begin shipping. Of course i will be out of town this weekend into the first part of next week. So sometime mid week i can begin taking payments and shipping the exhausts.

I suspect the first batch will be gone pretty quickly if even a small percentage of the people who said they wanted an exhaust come through.

It does not look like the web site is going to be finished in time to do the sales through there as planned but I’m not going to let that hold this up any further. With that being said we can do the sales through my other company Tempest Racing for the time being. We have been here for almost 15 years so you don’t have to worry about any nonsense. We take visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and of course cash haha.

I do not have a shipping price yet for sales in the USA but I’m working on that as i type this. International orders i will need your shipping info to do a quote. If you have access to using a freight forwarder that is usually the best bet. Most of the ones i ship to are in Florida.

I think the best way to do this, as far as giving the forum here the first shot at these (minus a few that will be going to dealers) will be for whoever is interested in getting in the “front of the line” to send me an EMAIL at [email protected]. Use SEQUENCE MFG EXHAUST as the subject, and include your name/address/phone number/etc and i will give you a call once i get back to the shop to complete the sale.

Sorry this isn’t quite as glamorous as just placing the order through the site but i know everybody is tired of waiting.

Thanks everybody!

jjerror

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CW CTR, BMW Z4M, Toyota Sienna
Country flag
What are included ? Front pipe or down pipe? The electronic valve? How much louder when the valve is open? And what is the weight difference?

Sorry for many questions

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
Price is for the exhaust system with vacuum actuated valve. Downpipe/front pipe combo is separate and not yet available.

It is noticeably louder when the valve opens at roughly 7 psi. No wiring or electronics involved.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Price is for the exhaust system with vacuum actuated valve. Downpipe/front pipe combo is separate and not yet available.

It is noticeably louder when the valve opens at roughly 7 psi. No wiring or electronics involved.
Thanks for the clarification on no dp/fp. That is what I will need since I already have an RV6 dp and plan to get their fp when it is released.

Since no wires or electronics. Will the valve be controller like the GRP exhaust?

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
No controller they are boost activated. 7psi and above it’s straight through bypassing the muffler.

Went back and forth on other control methods and was happiest with this. No gimmicks no remote controls no wiring no apps. Just performance and comfort. Your more than welcome to add your own control strategy there is all kinds of options out there.

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
No drone it’s very quiet and tame when cruising. Especially with factory Downpipe.

Hope to do some video stuff soon. Just trying to coordinate my schedule, Randy’s schedule, photographers schedule, and the damn weather has been difficult. Now that they are ready to sell finally I’ll make that happen sooner than later

RP2000R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Porsche GT4, 20 Civic Si, 15 Lexus IS350 RWD
Country flag
On a stock car what can we expect for power increase?