ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor / 2019 CTR
Country flag
300 miles on my 2019 and the radio stops working. Is this a common thing? I tried hard resetting it like 5 times already and I checked the fuse box. Everything checks out. What am I missing?
Sponsored

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
I haven't heard of anyone having this issue yet. Probably worth taking to the dealership if you can. I assume you hadn't hacked the head unit.

Does the screen turn on and no sound or is the screen not turning on at all?

Groundcontrol

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM CTR
Country flag
Mine would power on and navigation worked, but when I tried to listen to anything related to the music, I would just get a bunch of dots going in a circle. Even in the center gauge cluster, I was getting the same dots going in a circle. Powering off the car and then back on didn't do anything. I ended up pressing and holding the power button on the head unit until a box pops up asking if I wanted to reboot. Once it rebooted and came back up, everything was working properly again. If you aren't getting any power to the head unit, or the screen is just blank but powered on, I would definitely take it to the dealership and let them fix it, especially if you only have 300 miles on the car.

OP
OP
ipeefreely

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I haven't heard of anyone having this issue yet. Probably worth taking to the dealership if you can. I assume you hadn't hacked the head unit.

Does the screen turn on and no sound or is the screen not turning on at all?
it turns on and everything but there's just absolutely no sound. Not even a beep from the infotainment system. I brought it into the dealership and they were actually surprised too. They have me scheduled for next week friday, on the 19th, but ideally i'd like to solve it before then.

OP
OP
ipeefreely

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag