Knoxville, TN

Shane731

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Anybody on here near the Knoxville, TN area?
Sponsored

WNC_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic LX Coupe 6 speed manual ,2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 5 speed manual
I am about 75 miles from Knoxville just across the state line in NC

gabe187

SmokyTypeR
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR PMM #06933
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Blount County

gabe187

SmokyTypeR
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR PMM #06933
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn, out of town. :(

OP
OP
Shane731

Shane731

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That sucks, maybe we can get something going later this month or begging of July. Maybe another Sunday were everyone can meet, hangout get food, etc.
Anybody have any ideas as to when they might want to do some kind of get together? My schedule is fairly flexible right now.

KnoxTN17Si, did you buy your Civic from Rusty Wallace Honda? Your profile pic background looks very familiar. The reason I ask is because I work there, and if I'm right, I saw your car right after it came in off the truck. We've had a few Si's, and just sold our first Type R.

(P.S., I'm the guy that cleans the building. I used to work in detail, but then I moved to this job)

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
Anybody have any ideas as to when they might want to do some kind of get together? My schedule is fairly flexible right now.

KnoxTN17Si, did you buy your Civic from Rusty Wallace Honda? Your profile pic background looks very familiar. The reason I ask is because I work there, and if I'm right, I saw your car right after it came in off the truck. We've had a few Si's, and just sold our first Type R.

(P.S., I'm the guy that cleans the building. I used to work in detail, but then I moved to this job)
Hey, how's it going? Yes, bought it at RUSTY WALLACE, I'm down on any Sunday. That's my only day off. You have anything done to your civic?

OP
OP
Shane731

Shane731

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey, how's it going? Yes, bought it at RUSTY WALLACE, I'm down on any Sunday. That's my only day off. You have anything done to your civic?
Just tinted the windows and added the all season package.
Sponsored