Alvin2018

First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
I usually just go to the one that's in the beginning of the month since there's more cars there to see. You left really early bro!
Yeah the first is always the best but seems pretty dry tomorrow lol and yeah I did we were there from 7:50 but I had to be somewhere at 9 but I know for sure tomorrow we’ll be there longer, you should go so we can meet up and talk see what’s up lol

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Yeah the first is always the best but seems pretty dry tomorrow lol and yeah I did we were there from 7:50 but I had to be somewhere at 9 but I know for sure tomorrow we’ll be there longer, you should go so we can meet up and talk see what’s up lol
Yea sure, I'll try and get there by 8.

wthefourth

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Anyone going to be at the Cars n Coffee on July 7th in Franklin? It's going to be my first one, and, granted, I don't have a fancy car, but I'd love to check out some other Civics and see what mods you guys have done. As an aside, anyone know of any good garages around the Nashville area? Thinking of picking up an older project car and need to get some pointers from some pros.

DniedAcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2017 Civic LX Sedan, 2003 Acura RSX
Anyone going to be at the Cars n Coffee on July 7th in Franklin? It's going to be my first one, and, granted, I don't have a fancy car, but I'd love to check out some other Civics and see what mods you guys have done. As an aside, anyone know of any good garages around the Nashville area? Thinking of picking up an older project car and need to get some pointers from some pros.
I am planning to go, went last week and it was fun. I haven’t done anything to my FK8 except wheels because I’m planning to keep stock. I may take my DC5 which I’m planning to make into a track car.

OP
OP
DeVo

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag
I'm planning on it. I've missed the last 2 months

nemesis249mp

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CTR, Kia Optima GDS Turbo
Country flag
I am planning to go, went last week and it was fun. I haven’t done anything to my FK8 except wheels because I’m planning to keep stock. I may take my DC5 which I’m planning to make into a track car.
I'm planning on it. I've missed the last 2 months
Going to Franklin Cars and Coffee for the first time, hope to see you guys

DniedAcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2017 Civic LX Sedan, 2003 Acura RSX
Damn it I thought it was next weekend. Sorry guys, I missed it too.

nemesis249mp

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CTR, Kia Optima GDS Turbo
Country flag
There was 3 CTR’s there. Good guys, I’ll be going to the October 6th one, weather permitting.

You all want to meet at Miles Auto Salon?