Jimmyson27

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sedan 2019 Sprot
Country flag
Recently bought 2019 civic sedan sport, 3 days after driving it my honda sensingg features popped up on the dash saying problems. Lane,collison,and cruise. I contacted the dealership and claimed that I have a faulty camera and will replace but will be arriving a month or two because of backorder. Has anyone experience this? Any tips on solving it? Is there a way to disable honda sensing? It blocking other features that i could use on the dash.
Here a picture of what it looks like.
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda sensing problems 8iPtHaDVU8KqwofJhnYd5-kKzHJ-6DwMBPvhBB0U65VK922jcYDZWSkjYLOI31QxbNXWEqF23hYlVXdlOLfdDFZePycIp99F
Sponsored

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Recently bought 2019 civic sedan sport, 3 days after driving it my honda sensingg features popped up on the dash saying problems. Lane,collison,and cruise. I contacted the dealership and claimed that I have a faulty camera and will replace but will be arriving a month or two because of backorder. Has anyone experience this? Any tips on solving it? Is there a way to disable honda sensing? It blocking other features that i could use on the dash.
Here a picture of what it looks like.
8iPtHaDVU8KqwofJhnYd5-kKzHJ-6DwMBPvhBB0U65VK922jcYDZWSkjYLOI31QxbNXWEqF23hYlVXdlOLfdDFZePycIp99F.jpg
I had that happen a couple times when I first got my car. Would usually go away after I turned the car off and then back on. Haven't had any issues since.

OP
OP

Jimmyson27

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i tried that still shows it.

japan617

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
What happens if you push the three buttons on the side of the dash to disable lane keep assist, abs, and stability control?

OP
OP

Jimmyson27

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nothing happens. I hold it down for 10 seconds still nothing. When i go to my screen display and change the setting of theae to stuff like long short or normal it won't ket me select it and confirm l.

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Have you had bad weather? I had mine come on a couple of weeks after I got mine but it was in really crappy rain on the highway. It was all working when I drove later.

LegendaryElite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX w/ Sensing
Country flag
I had these on a few days ago at Asheville. Heavy rain or fog might be the cause of it, and restart the car after the rain solved the issue.
First time in 1.5 years though.
If your camera really has issues and restarting the car is not effective, you can press the "i" button on the wheel to dismiss the message.
Sponsored