Diy Lane watch aiming? Help!

ANC hater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
So my passenger side mirror was hit so I went to replace it and the dealer quoted the parts and install around $380! So I did want any smart person does bargin hunted for oem part found them for just under $205 and installed it myself with the help of these forums... but now it's giving me some screen saying aiming is not complete. Now I saw a few videos on setting it on other honda makes and did roughly the same. Went into self diagnosis mode when to lanewatch but it says it connected and their are no other options... dealer asking 115 and half a day to work on it fuck that help me honda heads! How to I get it in mode to aim it?
Sponsored

sunnysunday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ex-t 2016
Country flag
Maybe pay another visit to your dealer and by all like 'what the hail! Jus started out of no where!'

Haha or any variation of that. I'm too nice of a person so once in awhile I'll give a hint of irate and find it helps get things done.

It certainly helped in the return of my MSM civic with 11,000 miles on it, for an even exchange for my CBP ext with sensing tee hee

So my passenger side mirror was hit so I went to replace it and the dealer quoted the parts and install around $380! So I did want any smart person does bargin hunted for oem part found them for just under $205 and installed it myself with the help of these forums... but now it's giving me some screen saying aiming is not complete. Now I saw a few videos on setting it on other honda makes and did roughly the same. Went into self diagnosis mode when to lanewatch but it says it connected and their are no other options... dealer asking 115 and half a day to work on it fuck that help me honda heads! How to I get it in mode to aim it?

Zange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WoP Civic Touring
Country flag

rfaria

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X
Country flag
Hey everybody!

Zange, did you installed? Did you succeed? What was all the parts you needed in the process?
1 - OEM 35255-T2A-X42 (hedlight Switch)
2 - driver side mirror
3 - wires harness???

Zange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WoP Civic Touring
Country flag
Hey everybody!

Zange, did you installed? Did you succeed? What was all the parts you needed in the process?
1 - OEM 35255-T2A-X42 (hedlight Switch)
2 - driver side mirror
3 - wires harness???
I tried doing it myself and failed so had to go to the dealer I purchased the side mirror from. Took them 45 min to install and set up the camera. Keep in mind it is for the passenger side not driver side

rfaria

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X
Country flag
Why did you just installed the passenger side? There is any limitation?
The wire is already there or did you needed to buy it too?

Thanks!

Zange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WoP Civic Touring
Country flag
Why did you just installed the passenger side? There is any limitation?
The wire is already there or did you needed to buy it too?

Thanks!
We'll find from my understanding the info system can only handle one as there is on one socket and one wire for it. THE wire came with my touring.

OP
OP
ANC hater

ANC hater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Did this work for you? I'm picking up the part tomorrow from the dealer but they haven't told me how much it would be to put it on, I would rather do it my self and save money.
It did work. Sorry for replying late. After installing it (15mins) the hardest part is setting the camera. I got done after failing 40 times. Wasn't easy. Hint use something to cover up the background in a solid color other than white or black.

OP
OP
ANC hater

ANC hater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Did this work for you? I'm picking up the part tomorrow from the dealer but they haven't told me how much it would be to put it on, I would rather do it my self and save money.
It did work. Sorry for replying late. After installing it (15mins) the hardest part is setting the camera. I got done after failing 40 times. Wasn't easy. Hint use something to cover up the background in a solid color other than white or black.

rfaria

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X
Country flag
ANC, can you tell me all the itens you need it to install the lanewatch?

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
These guys are replacing a broken lanewatch system, while you are trying to install it on a car that it was never available in.

Your procedure will be far more complicated than the guys in the US/Canada, if it's even possible at all.

rfaria

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X
Country flag
inv4zn,

You are 100% correct! I am trying to figure out how to do this in my car...

OP
OP
ANC hater

ANC hater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
ANC, can you tell me all the itens you need it to install the lanewatch?
So first I looked up the calibration for the lane watch you can Google it it should be 6 black dots on a white background and a black boarder,printed it on standard paper taped it to a piece of cardboard. As for the process click the link in this tread on the third comment.
Sponsored