Anyone know of oem or good aftermarket mud flaps out yet?

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm been looking around the OEM splash guard as well, but I notice there are atleast 3 of them.
Those in North America come in 2 different shapes, but both only attached around the side skirts. I think the second one, which looks identical to the JDM, looks much better.
The Japanese version comes painted or unpainted, but both are taller which cover the fender as well.

I like the smaller version, 2nd picture, which cover only the side skirts. I couldn't figure what part number goes to each though.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone know of oem or good aftermarket mud flaps out yet? 2016_CivicSedan_SplashGuards

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone know of oem or good aftermarket mud flaps out yet? 2016_CivicCoupe_SplashGuards

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone know of oem or good aftermarket mud flaps out yet? 08p00-teg-020

swanarg

TheSwanwar
First Name
Anwar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone know of oem or good aftermarket mud flaps out yet? 8FA1B53F-CC60-4826-B85A-7F5442CA88D5
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone know of oem or good aftermarket mud flaps out yet? D5E0510F-BA48-43D7-A0CC-C6E68EFD8D36
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone know of oem or good aftermarket mud flaps out yet? 098FBC41-103D-4F59-9B3C-1AFDF8E0B408
I just installed the rally armors on mine. I’m running custom wheel spacers and the extra width definitely kicks up road debris. I wanted mine to be super subtle cuz I’m not a huge fan of mud flaps in the first place but I will say that They’ve grown on me big time.

punkwrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
I've sent a message to Rockblokz asking if anything is in the works. Basically they said yes, but in the us the car is like a unicorn and they have a hard time finding to have one to keep for fitment purposes.

agunn13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX Civic Hatchback - Sonic Grey Pearl
Country flag
Genuine Honda Hatchback - Part# 08P00-TGG-100
Genuine Honda Sport Hatchback - Part # 08P00-TGG-100A

From ProCivic
PRO Design Mud Guards/Flaps for Honda Civic sedan
Fits:
Honda Civic - 2016 to 2018 - 4 Door Sedan [All Trim Levels]

PRO Design Mud Guards/Flaps for 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Fits:
Honda Civic - 2017 to 2018 - 4 Door Hatchback [EX, EXL, LX]
More Info:
Will not fit Sport or Sport Touring models.

You can find the Honda guards from a number of online dealers as well as Amazon and Ebay.

I have an EX Hatch and installed the 08P00-TGG-100 on mine. From what I could find for pics online it seemed like they were wider and had better coverage than the PRO Design guards.

Install was a breeze. I made two adjustments on my install that vary from the instructions. 1st was the size of the holes drilled in the bumper. I went with 7/64 for the smaller hole (slightly smaller than 3mm) and 3/16 on the larger one. 3/16 is basically the diameter of the screws provided for installation so there is much less "play" than if you went with the recommended 6mm (15/64). I did not see any point in having such an oversized hole. 2nd I did not cut the inner fender material - I just screwed though it into the bracket.

fmoua916

Nothingbettah2do
First Name
Fong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r agean blue
Country flag
Genuine Honda Hatchback - Part# 08P00-TGG-100
Genuine Honda Sport Hatchback - Part # 08P00-TGG-100A

From ProCivic
PRO Design Mud Guards/Flaps for Honda Civic sedan
Fits:
Honda Civic - 2016 to 2018 - 4 Door Sedan [All Trim Levels]

PRO Design Mud Guards/Flaps for 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Fits:
Honda Civic - 2017 to 2018 - 4 Door Hatchback [EX, EXL, LX]
More Info:
Will not fit Sport or Sport Touring models.

You can find the Honda guards from a number of online dealers as well as Amazon and Ebay.

I have an EX Hatch and installed the 08P00-TGG-100 on mine. From what I could find for pics online it seemed like they were wider and had better coverage than the PRO Design guards.

Install was a breeze. I made two adjustments on my install that vary from the instructions. 1st was the size of the holes drilled in the bumper. I went with 7/64 for the smaller hole (slightly smaller than 3mm) and 3/16 on the larger one. 3/16 is basically the diameter of the screws provided for installation so there is much less "play" than if you went with the recommended 6mm (15/64). I did not see any point in having such an oversized hole. 2nd I did not cut the inner fender material - I just screwed though it into the bracket.
Pics????

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
The mud flaps Gato installed don't match the car IMO... a little dirt isn't going to hurt the car.
I don't think it's a little dirt. lol. I'm hearing people are getting rock chips in the rear flare area. Well, I guess you can consider little dirt to cause chipped paint.:) If you can, ppf that area as well. I'm not going to mud guards/flaps on, but just saying....

mmcglasson

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru BRZ
Just got my new car. Wondering anyone know of some quality mudflaps this car kicks up everything on the highway

A5680B6A-8BF9-4C69-9431-2B68FF4279A4.jpeg
I e-mailed Rally Armor regarding a kit for the Type R. They confirmed that they are working on a Rally Armor Mud Flap kit for the Type R. However, they did not provide an ETA.

punkwrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
I e-mailed Rally Armor regarding a kit for the Type R. They confirmed that they are working on a Rally Armor Mud Flap kit for the Type R. However, they did not provide an ETA.
Oh sweet!!!! I was going to pull the trigger on the Universal ones today.....glad i did not yet!
Sponsored