govols187

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 99 Civic, 2019 Toyota Corolla
Country flag
First, Merry Christmas to everyone. I have a FBO 2019 fk8. I've recently installed the RV6 turbo about 2 weeks ago. Everything was fine. Yesterday I installed the xdi fuel pump and 1400cc injectors. It runs fine except the short term fuel trims are +10-+15. The long term is cutting fuel. Does anyone know any settings I need to change in hondata to fix that? The instructions that came with it said to change overall fuel trim to -19.5% but it ran poorly when i did that. The plan is to drive it to the tuner about 45 minutes away. If not I'll have it towed.
Sponsored

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
First, Merry Christmas to everyone. I have a FBO 2019 fk8. I've recently installed the RV6 turbo about 2 weeks ago. Everything was fine. Yesterday I installed the xdi fuel pump and 1400cc injectors. It runs fine except the short term fuel trims are +10-+15. The long term is cutting fuel. Does anyone know any settings I need to change in hondata to fix that? The instructions that came with it said to change overall fuel trim to -19.5% but it ran poorly when i did that. The plan is to drive it to the tuner about 45 minutes away. If not I'll have it towed.
When people buy my tuning services I provide a base calibration or can be custom tuned remotely or e tuning by email , no need to drive at tuner location .

m_kluch

First Name
Maryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Long term is subtracting fuel while the short term is adding? Sounds like your long term hasn’t updated itself and needs more time. Drive it a little more and see what it does. Stay out of boost as best as you can. The trims can go from -20 to +20 so you should be okay for now

OP
OP
govols187

govols187

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 99 Civic, 2019 Toyota Corolla
Country flag
Long term is subtracting fuel while the short term is adding? Sounds like your long term hasn’t updated itself and needs more time. Drive it a little more and see what it does. Stay out of boost as best as you can. The trims can go from -20 to +20 so you should be okay for now
I did end up changing a couple of settings but you're right it did get better with time.
Sponsored