Will I fit in the CTR that's on the way to my dealer?

run42K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 WRX, 2000 ZRX
Country flag
jeff, which dealer are you working with?

got my champ white ctr r-12321 on march 16th from honda marysville at pure msrp. search this forum and will find lots of info on my full build and hondata tune.

also, there are about 50 of us now on the R-factor facebook page so feel free to join. we'll having a group get together in about 3 weeks for ohio folks so anyone is welcomed, ctr or no ctr yet at that time. you should join us and check out those who have done no mods to lots of mods and get some first hand experience. it'll be a dinner location, likely "kai's seafood boil" on bethel and 315...will post more detail here and on R-factor fb page.

i'm 52 here so we're in same boat...most time feel like a 25 yr old kid as my son is that old.

i sold my 2014 min jcw fully built of autocrossing. did you autoross to couple years ago?

congrats!
What’s that Facebook page? Can’t find it with “R-factor”.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag
jeff, which dealer are you working with?

got my champ white ctr r-12321 on march 16th from honda marysville at pure msrp. search this forum and will find lots of info on my full build and hondata tune.

also, there are about 50 of us now on the R-factor facebook page so feel free to join. we'll having a group get together in about 3 weeks for ohio folks so anyone is welcomed, ctr or no ctr yet at that time. you should join us and check out those who have done no mods to lots of mods and get some first hand experience. it'll be a dinner location, likely "kai's seafood boil" on bethel and 315...will post more detail here and on R-factor fb page.

i'm 52 here so we're in same boat...most time feel like a 25 yr old kid as my son is that old.

i sold my 2014 min jcw fully built of autocrossing. did you autoross to couple years ago?

congrats!
Hi there,

working with Hugh White Honda over here on the west side. Like you, straight MSRP + destination and nothing more. A get together sounds fun and informative. Fist thing I want to do is get an exhaust on the CTR, and would be interested in hearing some in person. I have been waiting for Borla to release theirs, as I am a big fan, having put their exhaust on several of my other vehicles, and the sound clip they published is what I am looking for. I'm not a FB person but my wife is, so she can track down the group and get us into the loop.

I see you have a Monster 1100. That is a killer bike, and Ducati upping the displacement to 1200 has only made it more potent. I have a 2016 Xdiavel S along with a 2013 Harley Softail CVO. I have to say that since I got the Ducati, the CVO lives in the garage a lot! My gosh that bike is absolutely incredible. I came from a V-Rod to the Ducati and those bikes are on totally different planets.

I have not auto-crossed in many, many years. I started tracking my Z06 at various places (VIR, Mid-Ohio, Watkins Glen, Nelson Ledges), and never got back into the autocross game. Have you ever had the Monster on a track? I took the XDS to Mid-Ohio last August and it was a blast-you should try it if you have not before.. I was amazed at what my bike can do with only a 40 degree lean angle.

We just sent the join request for the FB group.

thanks.