Who here thinks Championship White will have a higher resale value in the Future?

HkDrummer

First Name
Tynan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Dodge Viper
Country flag
That's insane! Even considering the fact that that is my IDEAL Evo down to the color, trim, and gen.

Also, you conveniently forget the Chrysler/Mitsubishi history! lol ;)
Oh hell no I didn't. I had an SRT Caliber. That sucker had the GETRAG tranny in it. I LOVED that car. It was kind of homely but man, it sounded great with a catless turbo back exhaust and it hauled ass. Kind of wish I still had it.
Sponsored

Liebestraume

First Name
Azo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP CTR, 2015 Porsche GR GT3, 2017 Camaro 1SS, 2017 VW GTI
I will say, that if you had the money and didn't care about driving the car, you could leave it in the wrapper and tuck it into the corner of your garage and sit on it. Then if they stop making the Type R for US import it would definitely be worth it. Anyone else see this? Not a bad return on an 11 year investment.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Mitsubishi-Evolution-MR-/112482975831?nma=true&si=UZk%2BFb2ow2ERFBHYqSwWg5egXig%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I would buy a brand new Viper ACR before dropping this kind of cash on a friggan mitsubishi but to each their own.
Funnily enough, the missus showed me the link about a week ago.

I actually know the owner of South Coast Mitsu, bought my new SE and a 15 MR from him just last year.
6 months ago, he told me he almost sold both of his 9's for 150k to a guy that was interested.
Too bad the guy didn't follow through.

That also means they still have a white 9 (new) and also they're hanging on to 2-3 FE (red, I think).

HkDrummer

First Name
Tynan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Dodge Viper
Country flag
Funnily enough, the missus showed me the link about a week ago.

I actually know the owner of South Coast Mitsu, bought my new SE and a 15 MR from him just last year.
6 months ago, he told me he almost sold both of his 9's for 150k to a guy that was interested.
Too bad the guy didn't follow through.

That also means they still have a white 9 (new) and also they're hanging on to 2-3 FE (red, I think).
Forgive me, I'm not big on mitsu stuff. Whats an FE?

Liebestraume

First Name
Azo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP CTR, 2015 Porsche GR GT3, 2017 Camaro 1SS, 2017 VW GTI
Forgive me, I'm not big on mitsu stuff. Whats an FE?
No worries brother!
Final Edition, some of the dealers are hanging on to the last ones and hoping it'll go up in value.

Actually, in 2010 SoCoMitsu sold off 4 new 9's for 50k. Crazy how in 7 years they've went up another 50k...

Last edited:

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag
No worries brother!
Final Edition, some of the dealers are hanging on to the last ones and hoping it'll go up in value.

Actually, in 2010 SoCoMitsu sold off 4 new 9's for 50k. Crazy how in 7 years they've went up another 50k...

Thats quite impressive. The FE's have the stock lancer seat I think the 2014's would have the best re-sale. Last year to offer oem Recaro's and even in Leather.

There was a dealer Cornerstone Mitsu asking $50k just last year for a Loaded 14 GSR(white), they had originally bought and kept on the show floor. Had 8 miles or so on it when I saw it.
Sponsored