Who are you pulling on in your Si?

OilChange123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX CVT
Country flag
I'll be hopefully picking up an Si in 2-3 months and was curious to see how these little 1.5s are doing out on the streets with OTS tunes, bolt ons etc etc. What cars have you beat? Who have you got served at gapplebees by? What mods were you running in those scenarios?

I know, it's a civic and not a race car and life's not a dick measuring contest etc, but we tune our cars for more power for a reason and for me personally, one of those reasons is to give a good run to other fellow enthusiasts on the roads (when safe). Most of this information seems to be posted in various different threads and it'd be nice to have it all in one place. So post up your stories, I'd love to hear them.

On a side note: I was initially aiming for 250ish whp, but I think 280-290 is perfect for a fwd daily. If anyone has been running that type of power long term, post up your experience and advice please! I know GT man has is survey, but there's no mention of power numbers!
Sponsored

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2020 Si stock with Phearable 1.5.

Cars I have raced

3gen Acura tl type s - win
Mk7.5 gti dsg - got gapped
9gen Si -win, gapplebees say hello
8gen Si Hondata and bolt ons - win but close
350z - neck and neck but lost
370z stock - got gapped

The only surprise for me was the stock gti. I thought It would be a close race but it took off like a rocket ship and never let up. Those dsg’s are fast.

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
if im being totally honest. i got pulled on by a st when i first flashed my car( definetly tried to start from a roll. totally out of boost lol)
i get fly bys by all sorts of cars that would 100% gap me. but only that 1 guy ran a few,
i do have no plan, plans to run my buddies 2010 wrx wagon, and my other buddies tsx.

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
2019 Si coupe with TSP 1
Ecoboost mustang -WIN
Mustang v6- WIN
dodger charger- GT,SXT , ANY V6 (mopar) WIN
Focus RS -Win -we did multiple runs 40 & 50 rolls ( NOT SURE HOW BUT I WILL TAKE IT)
Focus ST - Win - multiple runs
VW Golf MK7 - L ( I GOT SPANKED) ( Now when i see any MK7 with a sadboys sticker i dont even bother ?)
G35-Win
350Z - Win
370- L (I GOT SPANKED)
Chevy 1500 Single cab (2017) MODDED ASF - WIN
Genesis coupe 2.0T -W
Genesis coupe 3.8- L ( super close race)
Type R - L ( spanked)
Camaro RS(v6) - W
9th Gen si - W
FRS/BRZ - W
WE AINT FAST LMAOO but i be having fun

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My setup: 19 Civic Si fbo ppg gears stock turbo at the time e35 tuned by drob

A lot of 10th gen civics usually only lose to the ones with the yolo tune and aftermarket turbskis or stay neck and neck with the ones that actually know how to drive it lol

2019 Civic Si fbo ppg win if brake boost neck and neck if we just regular roll

10th gen si with w1 neck and neck if I brake boost lose top end

A lot of ST’s usually gap them haven’t found a “fast” one

N54 335i neck and neck if I brake boost lose top end

Charger RT took the w he was by my rear doors

1.5t accord gapped him a car

2.0t fbo etuned by drob lose by half a fender if I brake boost

Hyundai Elantra (idk why he pulled up on me lmfao) gapped at least 2 cars without brake boosting lol

I surprisingly don’t race a lot I’m not the type to pull up on them and ask for a race i usually wait until they pull up on me

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I try not to hurt my own feelings, so I have yet to attempt racing anyone.
If anyone rolls up revving, I just sip my drink and turn up my music. My stock car as nothing to prove lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Who are you pulling on in your Si? 67737214-C278-488E-89A1-886745BC2C2B

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I try not to hurt my own feelings, so I have yet to attempt racing anyone.
If anyone rolls up revving, I just sip my drink and turn up my music. My stock car as nothing to prove lol

67737214-C278-488E-89A1-886745BC2C2B.png
Even though I'm FBO and tuned, I don't really care for racing anyone. BUTTTT if someone gets on my bumper, then I WILL lose them in the twisties

Some A-hole truck driver was on my @$$ the other day and I RIPPED it through a sharp turn to lose him and he almost lost his truck ? Unfortunately, I have to deal with a lot of those types living in the midwest... I need to GTFO of here

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Even though I'm FBO and tuned, I don't really care for racing anyone. BUTTTT if someone gets on my bumper, then I WILL lose them in the twisties

Some A-hole truck driver was on my @$$ the other day and I RIPPED it through a sharp turn to lose him and he almost lost his truck ? Unfortunately, I have to deal with a lot of those types living in the midwest... I need to GTFO of here
Yeah that’s a completely different situation. I will pass people and run off people riding my ass on the back roads

herox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si

The car handles a lot better than you would expect out of a Civic. Same thing happened to me with another truck driver that insisted on riding my ass through a looping freeway on-ramp. I saw him oversteer into the next freeway lane in my side mirror as I merged. He's lucky he didn't slam into someone :doh:

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1. Honda Grom from standing red light lol
2. Couple of Benz A series
3. A charger v6.
All W. But mostly I just rev like I am going to go all out then just cruise and let them tear off like a bat out hell lol