When you use the best parts, the best tuner, and the best tuning device @

callmehandsum

First Name
Studmuffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si, BMW 540i, Chevy Spark EV, Civic LX
Nice mods. I bet it pulls hard. Are you thinking about getting Vit's turbo modification?

OP
OP
andyboyd102

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Nice mods. I bet it pulls hard. Are you thinking about getting Vit's turbo modification?
I ordered it the day he made it available to the public for sale. I'm just waiting on it to get here. Also waiting on the PRL fmic to get here

callmehandsum

First Name
Studmuffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered it the day he made it available to the public for sale. I'm just waiting on it to get here. Also waiting on the PRL fmic to get here
OMG!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that upgrade! It's really the only complaint I have about this car, the power drop off after 5k-ish rpm's.

OP
OP
andyboyd102

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
OMG!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that upgrade! It's really the only complaint I have about this car, the power drop off after 5k-ish rpm's.
Have you seen the dyno chart on the new Turbo upgrade? The numbers are impressive!! The nose dive is gone and she holds 300+ hp to 6500 rpm

callmehandsum

First Name
Studmuffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you seen the dyno chart on the new Turbo upgrade? The numbers are impressive!! The nose dive is gone and she holds 300+ hp to 6500 rpm
I have. Looks killer. I want to do that mod but I'm going to wait until I hear more feedback about it's performance and durability.

How does your car drive in its current state?

methan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan - MSM
Country flag
Was that clutch slip at ~55mph, or no lift shift kicking in? Thinking of clutch this summer for less mods than you have (Vit Stage 1), want to make sure it's rock solid.

OP
OP
andyboyd102

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I have. Looks killer. I want to do that mod but I'm going to wait until I hear more feedback about it's performance and durability.

How does your car drive in its current state?
It gets down the road pretty darn good

OP
OP
andyboyd102

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Was that clutch slip at ~55mph, or no lift shift kicking in? Thinking of clutch this summer for less mods than you have (Vit Stage 1), want to make sure it's rock solid.
My clutch don't slip. I've got the fx300. In the video I was not doing a no lift shift. What you saw was the tire spinning just about all the way through 2nd gear

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have VSA turned fully off? Can one accomplish this through KTuner, or have to go through the sequence to actually turn it off?

teders

First Name
Ted Dorosheff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My quess is VSA kicking in

OP
OP
andyboyd102

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Do you have VSA turned fully off? Can one accomplish this through KTuner, or have to go through the sequence to actually turn it off?
Yes you can turn VSA completely off with ktuner. You can totally delete rev hang too. And they have added anti lag also to the quick settings. So many cool features only available through ktuner
Sponsored