First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Keep us posted on these. A member on the forum said it had a lot of drone???
Doubtful but possible so I’ll stick my neck out and say not likely with the OSTRICH (Onboard Spiral Titanium Reverberation Intrinsic Customized Harmonizer) that I just made up to get heads out of the sand.

Do you think 27Won would release a drone?

What is drone (pick any three)?:

drone
noun (1)
\ ˈdrōn \
Definition of drone
(Entry 1 of 3)
1: a stingless male bee (as of the honeybee) that has the role of mating with the queen and does not gather nectar or pollen (see also honeybee not Huckabee)
2: one that lives on the labors of others : PARASITE (see politician)
3: an unmanned aircraft or ship guided by remote control human input or onboard computers (see RPA, UAV, kick your a**)
4a: DRUDGE sense 1
b: DRUDGE sense 2one of many office drones (see my coworkers)

drone
verb
droned; droning
Definition of drone (Entry 2 of 3)
intransitive verb
1a: to make a sustained deep murmuring, humming, or buzzing sound droning beesThe air conditioner droned. (See certain Type R exhausts)
b: to talk in a persistently dull or monotonous tone droning on and on about his health (see also, lay off the burritos)
2: to pass, proceed, or act in a dull, drowsy, or indifferent manner The afternoon droned on. (Example,: see every workday)
transitive verb
1: to utter or pronounce with a drone (Joan=drone?)
2: to pass or spend in dull or monotonous activity or in idleness droning the years away (like most of my posts)

drone
noun (2)
Definition of drone (Entry 3 of 3)
1: a deep sustained or monotonous sound : (HUMer?) the drone of the motor (see boss)
2music : an instrument or part of an instrument (such as one of the fixed-pitch pipes of a bagpipe (see mad cat crossbred with soft luggage) that sounds a continuous unvarying tone (like ______<—- insert your politician of choice)

Last edited:

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Shifter boot, watch. "R" on passenger dash. I know you also said you recently got the vent goggles, but not sure if you've posted those before.
Very observant of you MM and Volks too. I think the shift boot pic was previously posted though but good job.

Today I added steering wheel red CF H-badge decal. This seems to be made to fit the hollow raised silver H badges (non-R) as it’s a scosh too small but I tried to center sections so edges even. I noticed CF grain is opposite my T-decal below, beyond my control and nitpicky. Note custom engraving of H (scratches).

These giblets shipping now:
Center console rear cover in RCF (might wrap in red Alcantara), glove box latch cover (CF, wrap candidate if not too thick), e-brake & hill assist red switch covers, red seat belt gap fillers, civic black silhouette corner light decals (vs current ghost Image ones).
No more under hood mods for now as still thrilled w/367hp NBO w/RC kit #1, (+81hp).

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? B2D25440-90B5-493B-9FD2-CC98B3B35359

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
Very observant of you MM and Volks too. I think the shift boot pic was previously posted though but good job.

Today I added steering wheel red CF H-badge decal. This seems to be made to fit the hollow raised silver H badges (non-R) as it’s a scosh too small but I tried to center sections so edges even. I noticed CF grain is opposite my T-decal below, beyond my control and nitpicky. Note custom engraving of H (scratches).

These giblets shipping now:
Center console rear cover in RCF (might wrap in red Alcantara), glove box latch cover (CF, wrap candidate if not too thick), e-brake & hill assist red switch covers, red seat belt gap fillers, civic black silhouette corner light decals (vs current ghost Image ones).
No more under hood mods for now as still thrilled w/367hp NBO w/RC kit #1, (+81hp).

B2D25440-90B5-493B-9FD2-CC98B3B35359.jpeg
Link for the wheel cover plz.