gee-dubR32

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GOLF R, 2019 AEGEAN BLUE CIVIC TYPE R
Country flag
Nothing too extravagant. Installed Slybrackets no-drill front mount plate holder and Mishimoto intake. Did anyone else installing an intake have a factory vacuum line worm clamp with no phillips or hex head? My factory one was like a rivet. Had to use precision needle nose pliers to grip and slowly unthread. That was a pain! Otherwise, thrilled. Cool to hear the engine, turbo, blowoff or whatever making that whoosh when shifting.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_0298

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_0297

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nothing too extravagant. Installed Slybrackets no-drill front mount plate holder and Mishimoto intake. Did anyone else installing an intake have a factory vacuum line worm clamp with no phillips or hex head? My factory one was like a rivet. Had to use precision needle nose pliers to grip and slowly unthread. That was a pain! Otherwise, thrilled. Cool to hear the engine, turbo, blowoff or whatever making that whoosh when shifting.

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg
lol, where have you been...yeah, we all have that rivet on that vacuum line. I just sprayed WD-40 on it and pulled it right off...came off in a split sec.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
That is really nice how much does it cost you for all that carbon fibre, if you don't mind I ask
Total was $1,250 with 10% discount, I have the battery cover also but decided to leave it off for now.

gee-dubR32

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GOLF R, 2019 AEGEAN BLUE CIVIC TYPE R
Country flag
lol, where have you been...yeah, we all have that rivet on that vacuum line. I just sprayed WD-40 on it and pulled it right off...came off in a split sec.
Oh cool. There must be a thread on that. Sorry I missed it. Hope my note helps others.

PwrOfDreams

It ain't a Type R then it ain't a tight car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other
Country flag
New knob. I like it but know most don't. Sits half inch higher

IMG_20181228_141113_716.jpg
I have the same one and I like it. My hand was slipping from doing fast aggressive shifting from the stock knob. I decided to buy this knob and the slipping was eliminated. It also helps out with the blistering burns from the stock knob in hot weather.

CW20038TypeR

First Name
Franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW type r 2018
Country flag
Valves? Worth it?
Depends if you want the ability to control your sound

I mean the controller works flawlessly and there is a significant reduction in noise

The exhaust has a low growl and sounds almost German like, Porsche like stock exhaust note