Weather tech liners for Honda civic hatchback Ex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag
Thanks for the picture. How is the fitting for the back liner?
Almost as if they were laser measured! Seriously though, very nice fit all around. I've used Husky liners for years, but finally broke down and bought Weathertech for my Z last year. Since then I will buy Weathertech over Husky every time.

Last edited:

RaiseTheCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX Manual
Almost as if they were laser measured! Seriously though, very nice fit all around. I've used Husky liners for years, but finally broke down and bought them for my Z last year. Since then I will buy Weathertech over Husky every time.
Back liner? As in the trunk? or the back row seats?
I have a nonsport hatch, and apparently the trunk is different, and I've only able to find liners for the sport version.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag
Back liner? As in the trunk? or the back row seats?
I have a nonsport hatch, and apparently the trunk is different, and I've only able to find liners for the sport version.
I assumed back liner was referring to the second row (back seat) floor liner. That is what I was referring to. I also have a cargo liner, but I did not go with WeatherTech. I stayed with Honda because it was a lot cheaper and will be fine for me.

OP
OP

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I assumed back liner was referring to the second row (back seat) floor liner. That is what I was referring to. I also have a cargo liner, but I did not go with WeatherTech. I stayed with Honda because it was a lot cheaper and will be fine for me.

just placed an order for Weathertech...kinda spendy. but only buying it once.

Martin Riggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
just placed an order for Weathertech...kinda spendy. but only buying it once.
I wish I bought weather techs or Hondas high walled lingers. I bought the cheaper Honda all season mats and not really satisfied.

OP
OP

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Almost as if they were laser measured! Seriously though, very nice fit all around. I've used Husky liners for years, but finally broke down and bought Weathertech for my Z last year. Since then I will buy Weathertech over Husky every time.

How do you like your hatch? have you done anything to it? I'm getting mine tinted

Mocha90210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I wish I bought weather techs or Hondas high walled lingers. I bought the cheaper Honda all season mats and not really satisfied.
I bought the Honda all season mats too. They absolutely suck, especially under the gas pedal - no coverage at all. I didn't realize Honda had high walled liners. I ditched the Honda mats and bought WeatherTechs. Absolutely love them.

carluchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan / 2018 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
I do not have a hatchback (I have a 16 Touring), but I received the WeatherTechs as a gift from my wife.

The trunk liner fit perfect, the rear fit perfect, the drivers side fit perfect, the passenger side fit ... like crap. You can see that they fit just like 2112 indicates above .. terrible. Not only does the passenger side have a gap and sticks out, the mat itself does not sit flat on the floor because of the cover for the frame serial number. This causes the mat to move when people get into or out of the car because there are also no 'nubs' on them to hold them in place. It's almost like they sent the wrong mat so I called and they confirmed I got the correct passenger side mat.

At first I thought I was overreacting, so I asked my wife to get into the passenger side and the first thing that happened was she hit the part of the mat the sticks out with her foot. I decided I wasn't dealing with that so I called back and explained my concern. WeatherTech was very apologetic and sent return labels and refunded the purchase price (minus shipping).

I then got the Husky's which although do not go as high up the sides as the WeatherTechs, fit perfectly all around including the passenger side. Until WeatherTech re-casts their passenger side mats, I would not recommend them for the 10th gen Civics.

Honda Civic 10th gen Weather tech liners for Honda civic hatchback Ex 5fc6a628-0dd1-49f0-bb3e-4d7d206c6f49_zpsnqsiptzr

Honda Civic 10th gen Weather tech liners for Honda civic hatchback Ex e8fa6aa4-3df9-4e23-bfab-ada35595750c_zpsopockbqb

OP
OP

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I do not have a hatchback (I have a 16 Touring), but I received the WeatherTechs as a gift from my wife.

The trunk liner fit perfect, the rear fit perfect, the drivers side fit perfect, the passenger side fit ... like crap. You can see that they fit just like 2112 indicates above .. terrible. Not only does the passenger side have a gap and sticks out, the mat itself does not sit flat on the floor because of the cover for the frame serial number. This causes the mat to move when people get into or out of the car because there are also no 'nubs' on them to hold them in place. It's almost like they sent the wrong mat so I called and they confirmed I got the correct passenger side mat.

At first I thought I was overreacting, so I asked my wife to get into the passenger side and the first thing that happened was she hit the part of the mat the sticks out with her foot. I decided I wasn't dealing with that so I called back and explained my concern. WeatherTech was very apologetic and sent return labels and refunded the purchase price (minus shipping).

I then got the Husky's which although do not go as high up the sides as the WeatherTechs, fit perfectly all around including the passenger side. Until WeatherTech re-casts their passenger side mats, I would not recommend them for the 10th gen Civics.

Honda Civic 10th gen Weather tech liners for Honda civic hatchback Ex 5fc6a628-0dd1-49f0-bb3e-4d7d206c6f49_zpsnqsiptzr

Honda Civic 10th gen Weather tech liners for Honda civic hatchback Ex e8fa6aa4-3df9-4e23-bfab-ada35595750c_zpsopockbqb

thanks for reply. i just got the weathertech in the mail yesterday. eventhough the cost is more, i do like the quality of wealthertech. I tested out the weathertech liners on the driver's side, it fitted nicely. I also have the huskey liners on hand, the backseat liner was made poorly. the huskey plastic is so thin and can be easily ripped apart. I'm planning to send the huskey set back to amazon.

ltmikepowell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Accord Sedan LX V6, 12 Civic Sedan LX, 14 Accord Sedan LX, 16 Civic Sedan EX-L w Sensing
Country flag
thanks for reply. i just got the weathertech in the mail yesterday. eventhough the cost is more, i do like the quality of wealthertech. I tested out the weathertech liners on the driver's side, it fitted nicely. I also have the huskey liners on hand, the backseat liner was made poorly. the huskey plastic is so thin and can be easily ripped apart. I'm planning to send the huskey set back to amazon.

Wow, this look better fit than my set of Husky, cause the passenger side piece on mine is bend inside and leave gaps in both left and right, where debris can fall under...:(. I should have trust my guts and get WeatherTech instead.