We need your help, Ukraine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic X 2.0 MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello.
My name Kostiantyn, Ukrainian, Krivoj Rog.
I tryed to write this post a week ago, but air raid alert begun and my family went to basement for save.
As you know Russian attacked Ukraine, the largest cities broken, thousands of civilian dead.
The population of ukraine has rallied, everyone is doing their job at their own border.
Many donate money, materials, help each other, including me
I ask you if you can help out army and people.
All money i'll get i will send by appointment and
I'll post the report here as soon as possible.
Great thanks

BENEFICIARY
BYKOV KOSTIANTYN 50069, Ukraine,region Dnipropetrovska,city Kryvyi Rih,street Svietlova,building 3,flat 14
IBAN:
UA123052990000026206699709371
ACCOUNT
4149 6293 5629 7366
BANK OF BENEFICIARY
JSC CB PRIVATBANK, 1D HRUSHEVSKOHO STR., KYIV, 01001, UKRAINE
SWIFT CODE/BIC: PBANUA2X
CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
SWIFT CODE/BIC: CHASUS33
USD
Sponsored

Hasdrubal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2015 Fit, 2009 Ridgeline
Country flag
I hate to sound callous, but whether or not this is a scam, it has all the appearance of being a scam. If you're serious, point the way to a publicly known charity or humanitarian organization that can be researched.

OP
OP
Bykov Kostiantyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic X 2.0 MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for answer. Your are write, it's too much scum. I hope in the morning i'll stay some links of our goverment. Thanks
Our save place in grandmothers house. It's very cool place with bads, water and second exit. Paece for all of us

Honda Civic 10th gen We need your help, Ukraine 20220303_192801

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I agree that donating to a government or well known charitable organization works better for most people, thanks for sharing that link.

While I'm far removed from it, I have followed the situation closely since day one. I am proud of the Ukrainian people for standing up against what is wrong, even against what seemed to be a formidable foe. Stay strong @Bykov Kostiantyn.

Oelandsir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx5
We have to support Ukraine – it's a collective stand against aggression. Russia initiated this war, and it's our responsibility to stand with Ukraine in its pursuit of peace. The resilience of the Ukrainian people is truly inspiring, their desire for a normal life without the shadow of war is something we can all relate to. If you're wondering how to contribute, donating to recognized organizations like https://cartodonate.com is a fantastic way to make a meaningful impact. I've personally seen the positive outcomes of such support.

Last edited:

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No offense, but we've already sent billions of our tax(slave)money over there. Sounds like a FJB and his son Cunter scam.
Sponsored