First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Other than working on your car or modifying it, what do you like to do in your spare time? My boyfriend is Navy and I work full time but when we’re off, we like to take the boat out, either to go fishing or just cruise. We also go bank fishing around Jax, FL.

Before this whole pandemic crap started, we both like to attend concerts. The only concert we ever attended together was Chris Stapleton. Sadly we missed our chance to go to Rockville in May in Daytona :( (blame Covid-19 for that) we have a dog but she hates water and she’s definitely a daddy’s girl. We don’t have any kids and we’re not married. We’ve been friends for 10 years before we started dating. I also like to craft in my spare time and go to the beaches. Also like to go out to different bars/restaurants. Yeah, back when things weren’t so messed up.

I’m a Florida native and my boyfriend is a S.C. native.
Sponsored

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Other than my car? Photography. @REBELimgs/@REBEL.XSI

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Pretty much hockey, motorcycles, and travelling with the family. We usually visit the New Smyrna area each year to visit relatives, and sometimes visit Disney.

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Just got into RC cars recently. I have a nitro buggy and that thing is awesome to tinker with.

MattLodi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport+
Country flag
My biggest hobby is to travel, then i have motorcycle, hiking and photography which are all somehow related to the first.

OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got into RC cars recently. I have a nitro buggy and that thing is awesome to tinker with.
I used to have an RC truck. But my ex took possession of that after we broke up. I did have a kayak I bought used for $500 but once again, never got that back either. Oh well, I rather cut my losses and be done with it. I needed to get out of that relationship anyways. But it would’ve been nice to get my kayak back, at least. RC wasn’t really my thing. I’m glad I didn’t pour a lot of money into it. I’m actually looking at getting a SUP inflatable. Only fear I have is getting attacked by a gator lol

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Play in a metal band :headbang:

Mostly Metallica, some other thrash and harder stuff too.

I used to have an RC truck. But my ex took possession of that after we broke up. I did have a kayak I bought used for $500 but once again, never got that back either. Oh well, I rather cut my losses and be done with it. I needed to get out of that relationship anyways. But it would’ve been nice to get my kayak back, at least. RC wasn’t really my thing. I’m glad I didn’t pour a lot of money into it. I’m actually looking at getting a SUP inflatable. Only fear I have is getting attacked by a gator lol
RC cars are dope. I have my younger brother's nitro car in the garage, hasn't run in like 5 years so I'm hoping I can clean it all out and figure it out now that I am older. I remember making jumps out of snow when we were in middle school and ripping around the lawn with that thing!

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Computer stuff... dabbling in VR right now. Guns/shooting when I can... I’ve been shooting all my life since I was young. Fishing some. Hunting a little with my oldest who showed interest in it... though I’m not a big time hunter. Have a little 150cc buggy I ride through the woods behind my place. Will tinker on cars here and there. Just got a pool so we’re swimming a lot this summer. Have a smallish 5” reflector telescope I do a bit of amateur astronomy with. We just went out and looked at the comet that’s in the NW sky early in the evening this past night. I’m also a navy guy with 17 in and about to rotate off of shore duty back to a boat just north of y’all... also a FL boy when I was able, I would visit family back down in Volusia county. Corona crushed travel. I kind of have a hobby a month it seems that I rotate through. I never stick with anything too long but come back to it eventually until I put it down for awhile. Kind of a tinkerer I guess.

OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m looking at buying my first SUP inflatable paddle board. I really want one instead of a kayak. I’d like to get out there at a place I go fishing at in Mayport. It’s saltwater but the pond I fish out of is freshwater. But there’s a kayak launch I want to put in at. Maybe try and do some fishing on the paddle board and land me a nice big Red! I do a lot of fishing during the summer months and when it gets to the colder months, I’m out in the woods hunting deer with the boyfriend. I have a .243 my boyfriend built me for a Christmas present and I killed 2 deer last year. Hoping to get a bigger buck this year. August 15th is when deer season starts in SC in the region his dad lives in but we wait til about the end of October to December to go hunting. It’s to damn hot in August! Lol

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
I'm a sports junkie, mainly basketball and hockey. I'm also used to working out about 5 times a week, and with COVID there's no sports and the gyms are still closed here...so yah, it's been unfortunate haha

Habanero

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX. 2012 G25
Country flag
RC boats and planes. Now that I'm not working stuck inside I'm upgrading the speed controllers to utilize LIPO batteries. I used to ride motorcycles but my current GF put an end to that. I also started turning pens on a lathe.

Honda Civic 10th gen What are your hobbies? IMG_0127

Last edited:

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
I have been doing computer/PC build all my life, built every desktop PC i have. But lately i realize PC doesnt excite me. Between end of high school and early college years, i spent alot of time with a car club, went to a car meeting every week, Worked on my car when i can.

I got into shooting/gun late last year, bought my first 2 guns over black friday and have been going to the range regularly.

Last edited:

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
audio. magnepan speakers, OPPO CDP, and Vidar amp.

jandr272

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Civic Si, ‘18 CR-V EX-L
Country flag
I like shooting and golf. I like watching baseball and traveling with the fam.

I don’t have much time for them between being active army, owning investment properties, parenting, and school.

I enjoy real estate enough it’s practically a hobby. Looking to build a business out of it for when I retire from the army in 5 years.
Sponsored