W2 or PRL big turbo kit?

mats_fc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Well shit. That's not what I want to hear just after installing my RV6BB.
Sorry haha hoping mine was just a one off failure but I doubt it. As far as I know I'm the only one who's had a BB failure but I think I was also one of the firsts to install it.
Sponsored

Crough

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry haha hoping mine was just a one off failure but I doubt it. As far as I know I'm the only one who's had a BB failure but I think I was also one of the firsts to install it.
27 Won w2 BB is back in stock and shipping 7/7 which is tempting...but I'm sticking with rv6 for now.

mats_fc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
27 Won w2 BB is back in stock and shipping 7/7 which is tempting...but I'm sticking with rv6 for now.
If I can't get a 100% working turbo within the month or so Im probably gonna unfortunately back out and go either W2 or Vargas.

Crough

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
If I can't get a 100% working turbo within the month or so Im probably gonna unfortunately back out and go either W2 or Vargas.
I'll unfortunately be doing the same. Even with the units being RMA'd and RV6 being awesome about customer service, the time, effort, and energy that goes into uninstalling and reinstalling a turbo so many times starts to wear on me.
Sponsored