Vinyl and Clear Bra recommendations

izzyC-EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' BBP Type-R/20'MX-5, Recaro, Brembo, Bose/19' GLC63 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I wanted to put a clear bra on my new Civic Hatch ST. I've never done in any of my cars before but with my experience with Honda cars having weak paints I decided to put one. I was calling around and the best prices I got was between $750 and $1500 for partial front area. Which I thought was rediculous at first but now realizing how hard they are to apply I get it. But I still want to save money so Instead I purchased this via ebay http://m.ebay.com/itm/232218523774?_mwBanner=1 The problem was installing. I am a good diy person and it came with complete instructions and even a squeegee but I think this needs to be done by an experience person. The only person who was willing was my tint guy. I told him not to worry about f***ing it up its on me just do your best. Counting on his experience I'm waiting for the results. Honda Civic 10th gen Vinyl and Clear Bra recommendations IMG_9566.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Vinyl and Clear Bra recommendations IMG_9569.JPG

OP
OP

ieatpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ooh good luck. I had my hatch back clear bra'd and vinyl'd. Turned out great. Pics when it's done please