VIN Tag On Body Panels

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Guys/Gals,
I was cleaning my wheels last night and started looking over my CTR, and I noticed there are no VIN tag on any body panels...isn't there suppose to be a VIN stick on every body panel? :hmm: How else would one tell if the particular body panel is original to the car or not?
Sponsored

CTR_FK8_00436

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR / 2011 Civic Hybrid
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Guys/Gals,
I was cleaning my wheels last night and started looking over my CTR, and I noticed there are no VIN tag on any body panels...isn't there suppose to be a VIN stick on every body panel? :hmm: How else would one tell if the particular body panel is original to the car or not?
Lift up your front passenger floor mat, there's a surprise waiting for you :)

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
They stopped putting VIN number on fender, doors etc, because it hurts their resale for missing them. But there are still ways to check if they are original or not .

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
They stopped putting VIN number on fender, doors etc, because it hurts their resale for missing them. But there are still ways to check if they are original or not .
wow, I did know they've deleted the VIN stickers. Thanks!

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Can you share how?

Also, I just want to confirm: the Civic Type R hood does NOT have a VIN tag, right? Debating on whether or not I want to cut an original hood for some hoods vents.
Sponsored